Chapter 5

Emma's Pov

When I woke the Queen was gone. I missed her arms cradling me as I slept.  There was no other way I could think of getting her than to cry. So I did. After crying for a while she finally did enter the room looking incredibly annoyed. " Do shut up little beast!" I giggled, smiling up at her but she did nothing but scowl down at me. " Are you going to shut up? Or not? " Not understanding what was being said or done I held out my arms wanting to be held by the Queen. " No." She simply replied. My bottom lip began to tremble and the tears began to fall. "Oh- Oh well fine beastie you win." Once again I felt myself in the Queens arms, engulfed by her perfume. "I guess your the reason I took that potion huh? Well It didnt even do anything because my precious beastie, I feel that same tug on my heart everytime I see you. This isnt how its meant to be! Your meant to grow to be my slave not for me to want to hold you." The Queen hadn't seemed to notice I had dosed off in her arms. It seemed to me that I felt safe in the arms of the Queen. Safer than anywhere else. Yet again, I had spent the whole night with the queen and I woke up with the sleeping Queen above me. Laying down my head on her chest I felt her arms move around me as she moved around in her chair. Looking up once more her brown eyes fluttered open and she smiled. "Why good morning baby girl" I giggled but I was awfully hungry and looked down at her breasts.