Chapter 9

Emma's Pov

I fell on top of Regina and we both laughed amd then it was silent... I slowly begin standing up and then I help her up too. "Im sorry Regina..."
"Its quite alright beastie now go to your room and get changed ok?" I go to my room and jump on my bed. Im 18 now and I think I finally understand my feelings. Im in love with the Evil Queen. I mess around with my "mane of hair " and finally get ready. I wear this beautiful white dress and let my hair fall freely. I go out to the dining room and Regina's mouth drops slightly. "Um hi" I say slightly chuckling and walk over to opposite head of the table. "Emma you look beautiful as ever" I could feel myself blush and I smile back at Regina. "Thank You!" Regina smiles at me and asks if I'm hungry. I say I'm not and neither is she. Scrap eating then. "I- Emma I need to ask you a question....would you like to meet your parents?" I was taken aback by that question. God no. "If my parents would of done everything in their power to save me then maybe...but no. Regina you have the one there for me for 18 years! The one who's soothed my fevers and fed me and changed me. They probably have their own family now and I couldn't care less."  The brunettes eyebrow raised and I smirked. She was so stunning. Uh oh! I just got caught staring and I was pretty sure it was at her cleavage. "Emma?"
"Yeah?"
"May I ask you why your staring?"
"Umm I - umm zoned out"
"Hmm"
"I'm just going to the bathroom your majesty I'll be back" I walked slowly out of the room and then ran to the bathroom. I sat on the toilet seat and started to think. That was so embarrassing! There then was a knock on the door, " Emma? Are you in there?"
"Yeah I'll be out one sec" Oh god. I walked out and the Queen was standing there. "Emma? Are you alright. You left in a rush." I moved closer to the Queen and melt in her arms. She held me up and she lifted my chin up with her finger and looked at me. "Emma what is wrong and tell me the truth" Could I really tell her?
"I think I'm in love"
" Oh really? Do you mind me asking who?" I leaned into the Queen and kissed her soft lips and I felt my heart break when she didn't kiss me back. That was enough, I ran to my bedroom and cried on my bed. Emma Swan the palace failure.
"Swan" The deep voice came from one of the black knights standing in my doorway. "What?" I snapped, not in the mood.
" The Queen will see you now, In her bedchamber at once!"