Chapter 2

Emmas POV

I opened my big green eyes and gazed up at the two people standing above me. One man one woman. *crash* The door swung open and another woman all in black stormed in. The people above me froze and she took me in her arms and laughing. She was saying things but I didn't understand. Before I knew it she used her magic and we were taken to another place. I cried and cried and cried, the queen had scared me and I wanted to go back. The queen had placed me in a crib and walked away. I felt alone, wanting my mommy a lot. Or was she my mommy?. Everything was too much for my  little brain to handle. I cried some more and all of these woman came in to soothe me. I had been rocked and cooed at and rocked some more before finally falling asleep - I woke up hours later crying because I was cold and fell back asleep almost instantly. A little later I woke again, I was hungry. Very hungry. I cried so much I fell asleep for the last time. When I woke for the last time, big brown eyes were staring down at me. It was the Queen smiling at me. Giggling, she said something to me "beastie" I giggled more and she left again. Why did she keep leaving? Was she mommy? The maids came a fed me and changed me and stuff before a little bit later the woman came back. Wanting to be held, my arms flung out towards her and she picked me up and cradled me.
---------In Snow and Charming's castle----------

Back in that room again. Where she took me. The queen held me close and I cuddled into her. I could hear crying but I was too tired to pay attention to the noise. I guess I fell asleep because when we were back at the castle I got taken to maids. She called me it again. Beastie. I didn't want the maids I just wanted the queen. They fed me and put me to bed. I didn't want sleep so I cried and I screamed until somebody noticed. Finally, the door creaked open a little bit and a shadowy figure walked over to me. I played with my little toes whilst they stood over me. "Beastie" it was the queen! Holding my arms out again she picked me up.
"I was just about to sleep but you little beast aren't going to let me are you? Cmon lets go sit in this chair." I laid my head on her chest hearing the soothing sound of her heartbeat. She wrapped her robe around me and not long after that I fell asleep. I hoped she would be there when I wake.