Chapter 12

Regina's POV

I wake up to the smell of cinnamon and I see Emma at my dressing table with a hot chocolate and cream with cinnamon on top. I walk over to her and pull the chair out and she puts down her hot chocolate.
"Babe what are you doing."
"What do you think I'm doing ?"
"Ohhhhh" I pick her up and lay her on the bed and kiss her she smiles and I kiss her neck and as she began to relax i tickled her and she couldn't stop laughing so I stop tickling her and I kiss her. She laughs and looks up at me.
"M-my arm still hurts."
"Well I suppose you could have another painkiller."
"Thanks babe." She kisses me and I get off her and she gets a painkiller and takes it.
"Okay so what should we do today."
"Well I have something to show you your majesty."
"Go ahead." She smiles and throws magic at me and my clothes disappear.
"E-emma when did you learn that."
"I didn't I felt something inside me and I threw my magic and now your naked."
"So you want magic lessons"
"Yes babe I do."
"Okay I'll put on some clothes." I magic on my clothes and Emma walks over and kisses my neck.
"Okay so first you need to read."
"Read babe I want to learn how Rumple showed you."
"No you will turn evil."
"I don't care."
"Well Emma I do."
"TEACH ME!"
"Fine"
I poof us to a bridge and she is on the middle of it.
"Regina what are you doing!"
"Giving you your magic lesson."
"What by killing me."
"Feel what's inside you Emma and fix it."
"Fix what."
"This..." I start to break the bridge and she screams.
"Regina stop."
"Fix the bridge."
"HOW!"
The bridge's rope begins to break.
"Regina please."
"Fix the bridge or you will die"
The bridge falls and Emma plummets to the bottom.
"EMMA!!"
I begin to cry and I scream down to her and as I stand up I feel a hand on my shoulder.
"Regina why are you crying."
"Emma!!" I kiss her and she laughs wiping my tears.
"How did you do that."
"It's a secret."
"Okay then."
We kiss and as Emma begins to push me against a tree I hear the sound of horses.
"Regina let her go!" screamed Charming. Emma pulled away and Snow dragged her to the horses.
"Regina!"
"Emma I will find you I will always find you."
"Oh no you won't." Charming puts a bracelet on me that takes my magic and he orders me to on the horse so I did and I rode to the castle to find Emma. One of the guards drags me to the dungeons and throws me into a cell.
"Hey I want to see my girlfriend."
"Sorry your Magesty but it's our masters orders to keep you here until they get a potion for Emma to forget you."
"No she will never drink it."
"They are putting it in the wine."
"But if she doesn't remember me then what do I do."
"You can't do anything once she forgets your are to be killed...by her."
"What!" The guard walks out and I cry and cry until I hear footsteps.
"Regina...."
"E-emma"
"What are they doing to you babe ." I sit up and see the charmings stood behind Emma.
"What are they doing here Emma."
"I couldn't come to see you unless they were here."
"Well can I kiss you."
"Yes." I hold Emma's face and I begin to kiss her but then I slowly reilise that the more I kiss her the more my magic is coming back.
"Emma keep kissing me if you love me." Emma nods because she knows what's happening. She kisses me more passionate than ever before and within minutes the bracelet falls off and the cell opens. However I'm not the same person I'm not the evil queen I'm something much much worse....