Chapter 14

Regina's POV

I lean in and whisper to Emma.
"Have a good night's sleep you will help me tomorrow." She looks dissipointed and then i turn around and go to sleep.
-------------------------
Emma's POV

Regina turns around and my heart sinks I wanted her to kiss me or say something I just feel like I have this connection with her like I've known her in the past but I mean come on. She's the mayor and I'm well me I haven't got a chance with her. She is probably dating someone anyway it's useless. Mabey I should just leave and find someplace else to sleep. I could go back home but it's all the way in New York so that's out if the question. I turn and hug into Regina I can feel that she has tensed up so I kiss her neck and she immediately sits up.
"Miss. Swan leave my room please."
"What why..I haven't done anything to hurt you."
"No but you just kissed my neck now please go sleep in the spare room."
"Please don't make me be on my own Regina."
"I'm sorry Emma you can't do that without asking me."
"Fine then can I kiss you ?"
"If you want to then fine but this only applies to tonight."
"Thank you." She turns so she is facing me and she plays with my hair.
"So what brought you here."
"Well I was driving to this diner someplace in Maine and I found here and it looked interesting so I drove to the middle of town and then my car broke and now I'm here."
"So you have had quite a journey then Emma."
"Yes but it's not that bad."
She looks into my eyes and that's when she moves closer to me.
"Emma you have amazing eyes."
"Thank you...your really pretty."
"Thank you Miss.Swan."
I stoke her face with my hand and then she looks at me and smiles.
"Your very gentle Emma."
"Well why would I need to hurt you."
"Well would you hurt me if I did this." She climbs on top of me and pins my hands above my head and looks into my eyes.
"No I wouldn't hurt you at all."
"What if I..." She began to tickle me and I giggled and she laughed and then she stopped and it was just silence in the room.
"Emma why are you doing this to me."
"Doing what to you"
"Making me like you I'm not supposed to like anyone apart from myself."
"Well I'm sorry I have that effect on you Regina." She moves her face closer to me and looks at me.
"Do you find this distracting."
"No."
She kisses me passionately and I pull her onto me and she tilts her head when I kiss her neck.
"Emma I never said you coul-"
I cut her off and kiss her using my tounge she kisses me passionately and suddenly a wave of magic goes through us and I remember....
To be continued...