Chapter 6

I looked down at her and she was looking directly at my breasts I knew what she wanted..she was hungry. I poofed in some milk and I let her drink from the bottle. She finished it in seconds and I laughed as she giggled. I could see that she was tearing up and so I hug her as she cries I look at her and my heart melts she was so cute.
"Your a cute beastie."
She laughs and grabs my finger and puts it in her mouth.
"Beastie no no." I took out my finger and wiped it on my dress. She looked up at me and her green eyes where so cute. I kissed her head and everything came flooding back to me. I love this child. She looks into my eyes and giggles.
"I guess you are smarter than I thought."
She laughs and falls asleep and I rock her and I look at her. I thought of the fact that she has to grow up and think that I'm mother and will never know that I am her kidnapper.  She begins to move in her sleep and I'm guessing she was having a nightmare so I woke her up and cradled her.
"It's okay."
She looked into my eyes and her green eyes filled with tears but she held them back.
"Your strong." She looked at me and screamed out crying.
-----------------------------------------------------------
Hope you enjoyed this part
-B