Learnt to Love- Chapter 1

Regina's POV

When I get in from work I see Emma trying to cook and I take off my coat and lay my keys on the side. Then I walk over to her and kiss her neck she smiles and turns around.
"Hey baby how was work ?"
"It was rubbish but I get to see you now."
"Well I'm trying to make our dinner but it's going horribly wrong."
"Oh it's okay I'll make it later I want to spend time with you."
"Okay you want a beer."
"Fine." We kiss and sit down with a beer on the couch.
"So Regina what are you going to wear for Halloween tomorrow."
"I'm thinking of being the evil queen."
"Oh..I'm thinking of being her knight in shinning armour or the other princess."
"Oh you are cute Swan." I kiss her and she sips her beer and then tries to hold in a sneeze but couldn't and she spat out her drink with a loud sneeze.
"Sorry about that Regina."
"It's okay Emma it was funny." We laugh and she takes off her top as it is soaked in beer and I stare at her.
"Regina you don't have to stare you've seen my body many times."
"I know but it's just...beautiful." She giggles and blushes and then crawls onto me and kisses me." I want your love." She says pinning my arms above my head making me moan. I magic her clothes off and mine as well and she looks at me and kisses me passionately. And then she magics in a rope and ties my hands toghther with her teeth. She licks down me while occasionally kissing me and each time she moves down my body moans escape my mouth. She starts to grind onto me and I moan loudly and then inserts 2 fingers into me and I throw my head back in pleasure. She grined and began to suck on my clit knowing it was my weakness I tried to stay calm but she bit down on it softly and I completely lost control. I moaned louder and louder each time and she began to go in me faster and I am so close and then she pulls out her fingers and licked me and I almost scream in pleasure. She smiles at me and I begin to move my hips with her mouth and she licks faster and I cum. She licks me clean and I am completely out of breath.
"What was that for ?"
"I love you Regina."
"I love you more Miss.Swan"
"Prove it..." See said with a grin and then she bit her lip and I couldn't control my want to fuck her so I gave in. I grab her thighs and pick her up and pin her on the wall she moans as her back slams against the wall. I kiss her neck and bite as she moans. Then I stop and go to the bathroom and then turn on the shower and I go in the shower and she joins me. I kiss her and push her on the wall. I kiss her hot, wet body and she moans louder than I've ever heard before. I lick her and insert 2 fingers into her and her hips move as I fuck her.
"Re-Regina d..don't stop..agh..fuck!"
I continue and lick faster and she explodes and I lick her and kiss up her and she grins and I kiss her for what seemed like hours but I loved it.
"How are you so hot Regina ?"
"How are you so hot Miss.Swan ?"
"I don't know baby." She pulls me to her and kisses me. I feel her fingers trace patterns on my back and I moan at her gentle touch.

A/N
Sorry it's so short I don't have much time to write at the moment