Chapter 3

Regina's POV

I held Emma in my arms and she fell asleep. Why has this beast got a cute side? She wakes up and looks at me with her emerald green eyes and I smile down at her. She reaches for my hair and I hold her hand. Her tiny fingers grabbed my finger and she stuck my finger in her mouth.
"No no Emma"
She giggled and looked at me.
"So Emma do you like the maids."
She looked at me confused. I guess this beast doesn't know how to speak all she did was pout her bottom lip and cry.
"Shhh."
I held her close to me and she buried her head in my breast and she fell asleep. I wanted to put her in her crib but I felt bad. What was this baby doing to me. I can't feel love.
---------------------------------
1 hour later
----------------------------------
Emma's POV

I bury my head in the Queen's chest and fall asleep. 1 hour later a shooting pain hits my chest, all of a sudden I was hot. I cried untill the Queen woke up. "Oh dear beastie. What ever is the matter?" She felt my head and rocked me but I wouldn't stop crying. Maids came into the room but The Queen sent them away again. By now, my body was in pain and I wanted it to go away. No matter how much the queen rocked me I couldn't stop myself from crying. What was happening to me? Why did I feel like this?
-------------------------------------------------------
A/N
So this chapter was really short so yah sorry bout that. So this is a joint account so one of us writes the Regina POV and I write the Emma one. The next one will be longer!