Episode 3 Changes

Padmé rushes off towards the fiery planet of Mustafar to find her beloved husband after Obi-Wan had told her some terrible things about him. She didn't want to believe any of it even though it was so awful that he would have no reason to lie about it occurring. She knew that her husband would tell her the truth. She had traveled only with her gold protocol droid C3PO and was unaware of Jedi Master Obi-Wan Kenobi, Anakin's master and friend, hiding in the Naboo cruiser's closet.
She landed on a landing platform and Anakin spotted her ship from the control room and knew it was her. He rushed out into the platform to meet her. He had no idea she was coming, but was happy to see her. When Padmé spotted her husband, she walked off her ship and told 3PO to stay there. Obi also waited in the closet to give those two a minute to talk.
Padmé rushed into Anakin's arms in a warm embrace. She was trembling with fear and panic.
"What's wrong? Why are you here?" Anakin asked.
"Obi-Wan stopped by...He told me the most horrible things...He said that you joined the dark side...that you...killed younglings." She panted.
"He is mistaken! I didn't do that! I was ordered by the chancellor to do so, but I refused. I didn't do anything to stop it either." He frowned.
"Why would the chancellor have do that?!" She asked with confusion.
"It was a lie. The chancellor is the enemy and he has caused the death to many Jedi. The Jedi were good and so was the republic. Everything is wrong!" Anakin seemed very troubled.
"Anakin, what do we do?!" Padmé asked whilst still confused by what was true.
"We need to kill the chancellor. Then and only then will peace return." Anakin said.
"Maybe I can help." Obi-Wan said from the top of the ramp in Padmé's ship.
"Obi-Wan!" Anakin shouted with a smile. "You are still alive. Obi-Wan, you have to believe me! I didn't kill those younglings!" Anakin begged as he approached Obi-Wan.
Obi-Wan came down to talk to his friend. "I saw you do it Anakin! It was on a hologram." Obi-Wan replied.
"That wasn't me! I was hiding in my corridors. I didn't do anything to stop it...I had to do it. I ran to Padmé to let her know I was alright. I came here to destroy the last of the separatist leaders. Now all we have to do is kill the chancellor and peace will be restored!" Anakin cried.
"Why didn't you do that before!" Obi-Wan shouted.
"I was foolish and clouded by my lust for power. I realized this quickly. If there is any hope for a better future then we must kill the chancellor. I am still on his side and will be able to spy on him for us." Anakin said.
"The chancellor is a smart man, Anakin. He will be able to sense your betrayal." Obi-Wan argued.
"I am confident I will be able to deceive him for now he is the one that is clouded by his lust for power. It won't be easy. Obi-Wan, we need to work together." Anakin said.
Obi-Wan nodded in agreement.
"Anakin, what do you want me to do? How can I help?" Padmé grabbed Anakin's shoulder.
"I don't want you to do anything. Obi Wan, is there someplace safe for Padmé?" Anakin responded.
"I am in contact with senator Organa and master Yoda. They can find somewhere safe for her." Obi-Wan said.
"We should go, leave this awful planet." Anakin grabbed Padmé s hand and pulled her unto the ship.
3PO, R2, Padmé, Obi-Wan, and Anakin all took off for Alderaan to meet master Yoda and Bail Organa.
"To see you alive glad I am, master Kenobi. By your presence I am troubled, young Skywalker." Yoda said to them when they arrived.
"Master Yoda, I'm glad to see you are well. I know that I have a lot of explaining to do..." Anakin said.
"It is enough of an explanation seeing you here. Taken by the dark side you were not. Betrayed the ways of the Jedi you have. Stripped of your title you will be." Yoda replied.
"I understand, but we must focus on killing the emperor. Only Obi-Wan and I are powerful enough to do it. Once it is done, then I will leave the order." Anakin responded with Padmé on his arm.
Yoda nodded. "Leave I must. Done with this I am. To Dagobah I will go. Find and train more Jedi you must."
"Master...only you are strong enough to teach." Anakin argued, not wanting to see his friend and master leave as result of what he has caused.
"No. Strong enough Obi-Wan is. A great teacher he will be." Yoda said.
Obi-Wan walked up next to Anakin. "I am honored master." He bowed politely. "I will do my hardest at succeeding you."
Yoda looked up at Padmé. "Good you are. In the same path you must keep him."
"Of course, master Yoda. I'm sorry and thank you." Padmé frowned.
"Nothing to be sorry for you have." Yoda smiled and nodded at them.
They watched as there master hobbled away towards a small ship to fly to the Dagobah system. It was time to begin the process of destroying the imperial empire.