Found

This was it. If Obi-Wan wasn't here, then Anakin didn't know where else to look. There were so many systems and planets in their galaxy, he could be anywhere. They entered the atmosphere of the planet Ahch-To. The surface was mostly water with the occasional rock formation island. They were covered in moss, plants, rocks, caves, and the occasional tree.
"How do you want to do this?" Padmé asked.
"Take the controls. Fly over the islands and I will try to sense him." Anakin said.
They flew across the planet for a few minutes passing island after island. One of the islands they passed had some stone ruins on it.
"There is a strong connection to the force, I feel it." Anakin said after they passed the island.
"Is it Obi-Wan?" Padmé asked.
"No, it's the planet..." He paused for a moment. "Wait! I sense him coming up." Anakin looked out the window and down below.
There were two islands coming up. They were within close proximity of each other. One was flatter than the other, and the other one had another ship on it. It looked to have been crashed. They landed the ship on the flat island and got out.
"That ship has to be Obi-Wan's." Anakin said.
"Then where are they?" Padmé looked around a little.
Anakin looked around as well. He walked towards a rock formation that seemed to have a cave under it. Suddenly, something or someone dropped from the top of the rocks onto his back and began to attack him. Anakin flipped the person off his back and pulled his lightsaber off his belt. He stopped and did not ignite it when he saw the person who attacked was a child. More specifically it was a youngling.
"What did you do that for? Who are you?" Anakin yelled.
Padmé ran over when he yelled.
The child got up. "I'm Killian Gayridge. I attacked because I didn't know who you were. You must be master Skywalker."
"Yes. Now where is master Kenobi?" Anakin asked as he put his lightsaber back on his belt.
"He is in the cave with the others." Killian pointed.
He was a human child with short black hair with a small ponytail coming out the back, very similar to how Anakin wore his hair when he was a padawan, even though this boy was just a youngling.
Anakin and Padmé followed him into the cave.
"Why were you outside and not safe with the others?" Padmé asked on their way down.
"Master Kenobi put me on guard duty. In his best warrior. He told me that someone was going to show up today, someone powerful. He didn't know if it was friend or foe." Killian answered.
"You are very brave for someone so young." Padmé said.
"I don't think it's bravery. I think he's just cocky." Anakin smiled.
They continued down. It was a deeper cave than they expected.
"How long have you been here?" Padmé asked next.
"I think it's been about a month." Killian responded.
"Are you all alright?" Anakin asked.
"Yeah. We're fine. It fun here, but some of the girls are complaining about stuff." Killian jumped down a eight foot ledge.
Anakin followed him down, then turned around to help Padmé down.
They then turned a corner into an illuminated room. Inside was the rest of the younglings and Obi-Wan.
"Obi-Wan!" Anakin said.
"Finally." He responded. "It's about time someone showed up. I know I didn't leave many clues behind, but it shouldn't have taken this long." He complained.
"Nice to see you too." Anakin joked. "What happened to you?"
"I planned to stay here for a couple of days." Obi-Wan began his story. "We flew into the atmosphere and that when it happened."
"What happened?" Anakin asked.
"We ran out fuel." Obi-Wan crushed the suspense and laughed.
"How did you manage that?!" Anakin laughed.
"I wasn't paying attention. Anyways, we crashed over there. Another happy landing." He smiled.
"Why did you come over to this island and leave the ship?" Padmé asked Obi-Wan.
"Yeah...um...We checked out the communications and they were down, so we took everything off the ship and left it. I saw some new possibilities for adventure over here, and bushes of berries, which is good because there is always a need for food. Then we found the cave. Now you're here." Obi-Wan explained. "If you don't mind, I've had enough time on this planet, so let's go." He headed towards the exit.
"Come along younglings." Obi-Wan said to the younglings. "Let's go. Master Skywalker and Senator Amidala are going to take us to Alderaan to get a new ship and then we will go to Onderon." The younglings all started up towards the surface.
Anakin, Padmé, and Obi-Wan followed closely behind them.
"Master, why did you come to this planet?" Anakin asked
"Do you really not know?" Obi-Wan was confused and surprised.
"No."
"This planet held the first Jedi temple. The force is strong here. Surely you feel it." Obi-Wan answered.
"I did feel it. I just thought it was you and the kids." Anakin said.
"No. We actually didn't get a chance to see the ruins. It is a few islands that way." Obi-Wan pointed in the direction that Anakin and Padmé came from.
"Do you want to?" Anakin asked.
"No. Something stopped us from going there. We'll come back another day." Obi-Wan said as they reached the surface and he glanced towards the direction of the ruins.
And with that, they were off to Alderaan.