Capture the Flags (Part One)

Dahlia and Jakob walked to the far left side of the island.
"Mmm..." Jakob made a noise.
"What are thinking about?" Dahlia asked.
"How could you tell I was thinking?"
"You made a mmm sound. That is the typical thinking sound. So what were you thinking about?" Dahlia smiled.
"Killian. He let Morgana lead. I never thought he would do that." Jakob explained.
"I thought it was sweet." Dahlia stated.
"Well, I just didn't think that he would give up the lead to Morgana. He probably would have for anyone else." Jakob exclaimed.
"Oh..." Dahlia said with a smile.
"She can be a little bit of a stick in the mud." Jakob said.
"More like a log in a tar pit." Dahlia giggled.
Jakob laughed. "Yeah...Killian just isn't that much of a rule follower."
"Neither am I." Dahlia smirked.
Suddenly there was a blast. Jakob jumped to the side to avoid it. They looked forward and saw the five practice droids they were to face. They were recycled battle droids from the Clone Wars. Behind the droids was a small box with the white flag inside.
The droids continued to shoot in their direction. Jakob and Dahlia ducked behind a near-by bush. Dahlia pulled out her blue lightsaber and Jakob pulled out his green one.
"You go right I go left?!" Dahlia proposed.
"Yep." Jakob answered.
They jumped out from the behind the bush and ran into action, deflecting the shots raining upon. Dahlia destroyed the first droid by cutting it in half, followed by cutting off the arm of the next one and then stabbing it through it's torso. Jakob cut off he head of his opponent and then sliced the other one in half. They ran over to the last one and both cut it to bits.
Dahlia reached down and grabbed the flag.
"Nice." Jakob said.
"You too." Dahlia smirked.
__________________________

Killian and Cax walked through the beach, through the bushes, and then through the small jungle. On the far edge of the island was another beach and the flag that they were after.
They approached the area and didn't see any of the droids.
"Are we in the right place?" Cax asked.
"Hell yeah. Don't doubt yourself, man." Killian ran up to the box and grabbed the flag out.
Suddenly there was a blast that flew past his face. The five practice droids walked out of the jungle and began shooting at Killian and Cax.
Killian laughed. "Good, I was a little upset about not getting to fight."
Killian ran towards the droids. One split off form the group and heads towards Cax. He dodged the shots and pulled out his green lightsaber. Cax jumped up and over the droid and stabbed it in he back. He turned to look at the destruction and was satisfied. Cax watched Killian finish off the last four. He didn't need or want his help.
Killian cut the first on in half, sliced off the arm then the head of the next, then used the force to bring on closer and stabbed it, and finally deflected the last one's blaster shot back at it which cause it's head to explode. Killian retracted his blue lightsaber.
"That was fun. Let's head back." He ran back into the jungle and Cax followed.
__________________________

Leia and Iona'Ryn also traveled inland. They were a little right of the jungle and stayed in instead of going out to the opposite beach like Cax and Killian. They traveled up into some cliffs and mountains. They weren't very high, but at this point mountains were the last thing that Leia wanted to see.
Iona made it to the top of one of the mountains and stopped.
She waited for Leia to come up next to her. "Look." She pointed down into the valley were there was a box holding a white flag and five practice droids.
"They don't know we are here. We can surprise them." Leia said.
"Yeah. Do you have a plan?" Iona asked.
Leia surveyed the area. "See that ledge over there?" She pointed to a ledge that followed the mountain down into the valley.
"Yeah." Iona'Ryn answered.
"One of us goes that way from behind and one of us goes the other way and comes up front." Leia said.
"You are smart. I'll go on the ledge. When I see you in the valley, then I'll jump down to help." Iona'Ryn said.
She then jumped down from the top of the mountain and onto the ledge.
Leia scurried back down the ga they came and moved around to a small path that lead into the valley. Leia glanced up and saw Iona on the ledge above the droids.
She ran out with her blue lightsaber in hand. Iona jumped down with both of her green lightsabers out and spun as she fell. Two droids down below Iona were cut in half as she landed in her twist. The three remaining droids shot at Leia. She deflects their shots as she ran into the valley. She cut off the hand of the first droid and then cut off it's head. Leia then moved onto the next ones. They shot at her and she deflected. She slowly pushed forward and cut one of them in half. The other was hit from behind, stabbed twice in the back by Iona. Leia put her lightsaber back on her belt.
"You are very skilled." Leia said.
"You too. Better than I expected newbie." Iona'Ryn smiled.
Leia walked over to the box and grabbed the flag. Together they walked back to the beach.