Celebration

The fighters returned safely to Alderaan. They lost 10 good men and pilots, but they achieved a victory for the rebellion. Everyone celebrated across the entire galaxy.
Morgana and Luke hugged after they landed. Leia ran over and joined the embrace. Han ran out of the Falcon and joined the hug as well. Killian and Jakob did a bro hug while Dahlia hugged Iona. Then Dahlia hugged Killian while Cax, Iona, and Jakob hugged. It was a happy hugging party. Then master Kenobi came over to them.
They all bowed to him. Han and Chewie even gave him a quick head nod too.
"I'm very proud of you all." Obi-Wan smiled at his padawans.
"Thank you, master." They all replied.
"I think that Luke should get some credit where credit is due." Killian said and he punched Luke's arm.
"Hey, thanks. I'm more interested that hug you just got from Dahlia." He smiled.
Killian blushed. "Yeah, well that nothing compared to the kiss she gave me before." He bragged.
"What?" Morgana asked. "Wait, she initiated it?"
"Yeah." Dahlia giggled.
"I won!" Luke laughed. "Hand it over Morgana."
"Wait you bet we would give?" Killian looked confused and Dahlia just laughed.
"How about this instead." Morgana said as she leaned in and kissed Luke.
He took a moment to recover from the shock. "Yeah...that's good." He blushed.
Everyone laughed.
"You can fly too if you want." Morgana smiled.
"Speaking of fly," Master Kenobi said. "Where should we go next?"