We've All Got a Past

"You really want to hear about my past?" Morgana asked Luke while they were in the main room of the ship.
"Yeah. We all have a past, it just so happens that you all know mine. And well, it's boring. I would like to hear yours, all of yours." Luke turned to look at the others.
"Ok." Morgana pushed in the com button on the control panel next to her. "Master, I'm going to stay back here with the other for a while. Let me know when we are ready to land." She said.
"Alright. That's fine." Master Kenobi responded.
"I was six years old when my mother died. We lived on Jakku, it's a scrape planet in the inner rim. Although it is a desert planet, it was cold. My mom was in an accident while out with my father. They were scrapers, which was the only way to live. She fell of the ship she was scaling and died. My father wasn't the same after that. Master Kenobi came a month after that. I was the first one that he found. He was desperate for a new Jedi and my father didn't want me to leave. He had just lost my mother, he wasn't going to lose me too. Master Kenobi state son the planet for a while. Then my father was murdered. Another scraper saw him on his 'territory.' My father didn't do anything wrong because the scrape ship wasn't claimed. His murder came along and saw the ship and claimed it was his. He then killed my father. That planet was a living hell. I wasn't sure what was going on at the time, but master Kenobi helped me. He told me that everything would be okay as that I was special. He was offering a ticket off of the planet and I was willing to take it. Then two months later, we found Luca next..." She stopped taking.
"I came after Luca." Killian said to end the silence. "I lived in Alderaan. My mother and father were part of the rebel alliance. My dad died in battle when I was seven. Master Kenobi was visiting with Morgana and Luca. Bail Organa had talked to my mother and she told him that I was force sensitive. Obi-Wan talked to her and convinced her to let him train me."
"Where is your mother now?" Leia asked.
"Oh she works in intelligence and communications on Alderaan." Killian answered.
"Don't you miss her?" Leia asked.
"Not really. Unlike you and Luke, I was just young when I left her. I just wasn't that attached I guess. I have a propose here and stuff." He explained.
"I'm next." Cax smiled. "Master Kenobi came to Rodia on a training trip. It's kinda an embarrassing story really, but I'll tell you. I heard that Obi-Wan was on the planet from old friends of his. I sought them out. I believed that I was a Jedi and no one else did. I had the force, but I couldn't really control it. When I finally found them, master Kenobi found I was telling the truth. I was force sensitive and he took me with him."
"What about your parents?" Leia asked.
"I was an orphan. My parents abandoned me at birth. Pretty sure they are both dead now." He said it so lightly and so un-Cax-like.
"I was next!" Iona'Ryn shouted as she jumped up from where was sitting. "I lived on Naboo. I was originally born on Ryloth, but my dad relocated us after my mom died. I don't remember her. Anyways, then my dad died when I was six. I was on the streets after that because I refused to go into the system. I knew none of those rich humans would take me. Anyways...I tried to mug master Kenobi on the street. He caught me and discovered I was force sensitive. Then he took me with him and the others."
"Did any of you come from comfortable, loving families?" Luke asked.
"Me!" Jakob said as Iona sat back down. "I was found next. My parents lived on Mandalore until it's fall during the Clone War. Then they moved to Onderon. We had a good life. I loved them and they loved me. When I was eight, master Kenobi and the others were training in the jungle. They came into my city and I ran into Killian on the streets. And by run-in, I literally mean run-in."
"It kinda hurt." Killian chimed in.
"We were both eight. Anyways, master Kenobi discovered my force ability and then talked to my parents. He some how convinced them to let me go with him, but only if I really wanted to. And I did. Of course I love and miss them, but I'm a Jedi now. I can possibly save the entire galaxy." Everyone looked at him like he was crazy. "Well maybe not me, but we!" He said.
"Yeah you right." Dahlia said. "That makes me last." She beamed. "I was born on Shili. My mother and father are also both still living. Master Kenobi and everyone came to train when I was seven. I also found Killian. He was lost from the rest of the group and was in the town. We had a competition that involved throwing rocks to far distances. He was winning because he was cheating by using the force. So I did too. When he saw use the force, he took me to master Kenobi. He talked to my parents and yeah...pretty much everything that Jakob said."
"Wait, so you and Killian have been playing and competing since you were seven?!" Leia asked with a smile.
"Yeah...I was seven and he was nine, but yes."
"Oh..." Leia giggled.
"What does that mean?!" Dahlia got defensive.
"Oh...nothing." Leia giggled again and the other girls laughed too.
Their laughter was interrupted by Obi-Wan. "We are coming out of hyperspace now." He said over the speakers.
"I've got to go help land the ship." Morgana said to the group although she was looking at Luke.
She walked toward the cockpit, but was suddenly jostled to the side. The ship was hit by something.