What Goes Up Must Come Down

The climb was difficult at first, but did get easier as the went. The cliffs stayed about at the same height, most were even smaller. Killian and Dahlia continued to race up front, while the others took their time further behind them. Morgana and Leia were together and Iona was with Jakob a couple feet behind them. Luke and Cax were back a little ways from there.
The sky began to darken as they climbed and then it started to snow. It made it difficult for them, but they managed.
Killian was first to the top. He gazed out at the view, which was a gray sky, snowflakes falling gently, and a snow covered planet. Dahlia came up next to him.
"Time to change hands." She said.
"Yeah..." Dahlia began going down. "You didn't even look at the view." Killian said.
Dahlia looked out at the view quickly, then looked up at Killian. "It's just more snow." She said.
"Right. Let's just go then." Killian started to come down the ledge with his left hand.
"Since when have you been obsessed with views?" Dahlia asked.
They looked into each other's eyes for a moment.
"I like pretty things." He replied.
Dahlia looked at him for a minute. She watched him climb down. She suddenly felt a chill.
"Hey." Dahlia about fell when she jumped and heard that voice.
She looked up. On the top of the mountain was Iona'Ryn peering down the ledge.
"You scared me." Dahlia said.
"You were just staring down and not moving." Iona responded. "I like to scare people."
"Yeah, I've noticed." Dahlia muttered under her breath. "Time to head down then."
"Yep." Iona jumped down next to Dahlia on the ledge that she was standing on.
"Slow pokes!" Killian shouted up at them from a few feet down the mountain.
Jakob, Morgana, and Leia were all now climbing downwards, while Cax and Luke were just about at the top.
It was getting darker and be storm was picking up. There were intense winds and heavy snowfall. It was also getting colder.
The banter between the padawans had stopped. They were all concentrating on reaching the bottom. Now all climbing down, and meanwhile master Kenobi had moved the ship to the other side of the mountain and was resting safely inside.
Killian was first to the bottom. He ran down the side of the last hill. Once there, he turned around to look back up the mountain. He could barely see anything, so he went inside of the ship. He was looking for Dahlia.
She was next to finish, followed by Iona'Ryn, Morgana, Leia, Luke, and finally Cax.
They gathered inside the ship one by one. Each one doing the same thing, warming up, eating food, and taking a nap.
After they all got some much needed rest, they prepared to leave again.
"Where to now, master." Morgana asked while they were in the cockpit.
He was in-putting some coordinates. "We will need to stop for fuel somewhere, but I plan to go to the Mon Calamari planet, or Dac, as some people call it." Obi-Wan said.
"That is an oceanic planet, right." Morgana asked.
"Yes." He replied. "Now, let's go."
They started off into the sky. The wind and storm pushed them around a little. They seemed to have been slowly losing control of the ship.
"Master, I don't think we can fly in this storm." Morgana said.
The ship was pushed and spun around in a circle for a minute. "Maybe you're right." Obi-Wan said as regained control. "We'll have to land and leave when the storm clears up."
They put down the ship in the snow.
"You should get some sleep, now Morgana." Obi-Wan said. "I'm going to."
They went back and explained the situation to the others.
"I don't want to stay here?!" Killian complained.
"Well we don't have a choice." Master Kenobi said. "We'll rest and leave in the morning."
__________________________

Luke was laying in his bed in the boys room. Jakob poked his head up to Luke's top bunk from the bottom.
"You asleep?" He asked in a whisper.
Luke opened his eyes and could barely see Jakob's outline in the dark room. "No." He whispered back.
"What did you think of your first official day?" Jakob asked still whispering but a little louder.
"Is it always that intense?" Luke asked.
"Basically." He replied with a smile. "You'll get used to it. We all did. Get some sleep then." Jakob returned to the bottom bunk.