The Skywalkers

Anakin and Padmé raised their twins happily on Naboo. He became a farmer, put his strength to good use. Padmé continued to serve with the Naboo senate. She would help make important decisions and keep the system out of Tarkin's control. She often communicated with Bail to see how the rebellion was holding up.
When the twins were both 12, the rebellion ran into some difficulty. Anakin, Padmé, and the twins flew to Alderaan to discuss the issue.
Leia ran out of the ship and hugged Bail. "Uncle Organa!" She cried.
When Leia pulled away from the kind and wise man they called uncle, Luke approached him and shook his hand.
"Leia! Luke. Wonderful to see you again." Bail smiled.
They didn't travel to Alderaan very often because Padmé felt it was too dangerous for the children. Anakin would normally go alone if they needed something. This time the trouble was different.
"We have lost communication with master Kenobi." Bail said when they were in the living room of his home.
"Does he stay in contact with you much?" Anakin asked.
"We typically hear from him a least once a week. The last transmission we received came about a month ago." Bail replied.
"What did he say?" Anakin asked next concerned for his old master.
"He mentioned something that might explain his absence, but he is a very reliable man. Even what he told us would not normally stop him from sending a transmission." Bail frowned. "He said that he lost one of his younglings." He paused to read Anakin and Padme's facial expressions for a second; Luke and Leia were playing the other room. "Obi Wan and his 7 padawans were on Felucia. They were training, when one of them got too adventurous. He was separated from the group and fell down a cliff ledge. At the bottom was a creature that...ate the boy." Bail could barely utter the words.
"Poor Obi Wan." Padmé frowned.
"In sure that was tough on them all. But you are right. Even with that happening, Obi Wan would still stay in contact. Something else must be wrong. Was Felucia his last known location?" Anakin asked.
"Yes. He uses a unique training style. They are always on the move. He travels to different planets to train them and hopes to find others as well. He could be anywhere." Bail responded.
"Does he ever go to a planet more than once?" Padmé asked.
"I don't think so. He hasn't been to them all yet."
"Well if you know where he had been, then you can predict where he might be now." Padmé said.
"Yes. Genius." Anakin smiled and kissed his wife.
"Let's look at a star map then." Bail stood up and walked down the hall.
Anakin followed and Padmé went to check on the children.
Bail and Anakin were observing a planetary map.
"There is something else that master Kenobi said in his last transmission..." Bail said.
"Yes?"
"My friend he asked for your help. He wanted to know if he could take your children and train then himself. He said that he trusts that you have been training then well, but he wants to have a strong Jedi force at his side to join the rebellion and bring back peace." Bail recalled.
"Mmmm...." Anakin pondered this for a moment. "I agree with Obi Wan. Luke and Leia are strong with the force and can become great Jedi's...better than me, definitely." Anakin said. "Padmé disagrees." Anakin frowned. "She doesn't doubt their potential...she just fears for them. She thinks it is too dangerous." Anakin explained. "I might be able to persuade her..."
The map generated with what they needed.
"We will worry about that later." Bail turned to the map. "All the highlighted ones are where master Kenobi has been. The last planet he visited was Felucia and the closest systems that he has not visited is Iego, Dathomir, and Mandalore." Bail pointed to the outer rim planets.
"But how can we know if that is where they actually are. Obi Wan could have chosen any planet he hadn't been to yet. There must be a way to narrow it down." Anakin was frustrated.
"I don't know my friend. We will work on it." Bail smiled. "We will find them."
___________________________

Anakin left Senator Organa to check on Padmé and the twins.
"Father!" Luke screamed with excitement when he saw his father. "Look what I did!" He smiled.
Luke out stretched his hand towards bowl of fruit that sat on the side table by the sofa. He used the force to move the fruit out of the bowl and juggled them in the air. He then slowly lowered them back into the bowl and smiled with satisfaction.
"Good job, Luke. Now why don't you and your sister go to your room and practice that together." Anakin directed his children.
After they left the room he turned and looked at his wife. "What's wrong?" She asked.
"I'm concerned about Obi Wan..." Anakin replied.
"Yes, of course, but there is something else too." Padmé stroked her husband's hair.
"Yes...Obi Wan requested something of us in his last transmission..." Anakin said.
"What?" Padmé asked.
"He wants us to send Luke and Leia off to train with him." Anakin sighed knowing that Padmé would not agree with this.
"Both of them?" Padmé stepped back a little.
"Yes, both. Why not both? We shouldn't separate them."
"We shouldn't have to send them in the first place!" Padmé argued.
"Padmé, they were both born with this power. It would not be helpful to the galaxy or the rebellion if they don't embrace it." Anakin said.
There was a moment of silence.
"I was hoping that Luke would be a Jedi, like you, and Leia a senator, like me." Padmé frowned. "But part of me knew that they would both have to do it together."
"I know that you don't want to put them in danger, but it is their destiny." Anakin pulled his wife into a close embrace. "They are strong like us. They will be fine. They have each other."
"But do they have to go now? They are so young, Anakin!" Padmé was upset.
"Well, we have to find Obi Wan first, then we'll see..."