Search

Bail burst into the room. Padmé and Anakin were still in their loving embrace.
"Sorry to interrupt." Bail said.
"It's fine." Anakin said as his wife slowly pulled away. "Did you find something?"
"Yes. A clue." Bail said.
Padmé and Anakin followed him back into he map room.
"Obi Wan had once mentioned that he would only travel to systems with something to offer his younglings training. Unique terrain, specific creatures, or connections to the force." Bail exclaimed. "Here is a list of all the systems that master Kenobi has not visited with his group." The senator handed Anakin a holo-device that displayed a list of all the systems and a little detail on each. "Look through the and decide if any of them could be where he is."
"That could take time. We need to narrow this down faster and quicker." Anakin put the device in one of his belt pockets.
"This is the only way we have right now. We'll keep looking and keep trying to receive contact." Bail replied then turned to go about his work.
___________________________

Anakin and Padmé were sat in bed. She was asleep and he was scrolling through all of the systems Senator Organa had given him. He was doing this so swiftly and mindlessly. None of them were the right system. He didn't know what to do.
"Ugh!" He sighed and thrust the device with the systems on the bed side table.
Padmé woke up and rolled over in the bed to face her husband. "Ani?"
Anakin looked at her. "Sorry I woke you."
She sat up and moved closer into her husband's body; Padmé moved her fingers through Anakin's hair as she often does when he is uneasy.
"What's wrong." She kissed his cheek.
"This is too difficult. There has to be another way!" Anakin answered.
"Why don't you get some sleep, Ani. You can't do anything to help find Obi Wan without sleep. We can try again in the morning." She paused. "We will find him."
___________________________

Anakin had a plan. He would use the force! Why hadn't he thought of it before. He was searching for Obi Wan, his old master, and 6 other Jedi. Using the force to find them would make sense.
He went out onto the balcony and sat down. Anakin began his meditation. He searched the force to find them or at least a clue of what system they are on. Padmé stood inside and waited. Luke and Leia were with Bail Organa's wife, Breha Organa in a different room.
Some time passed before Anakin came back inside.
Padmé approached him when he came back inside. "Did you find them?"
"I didn't see where he was exactly, but I got another clue. This planet he is on has a very strong connection with the force. I know of a few. We'll go out and find them." Anakin said.
Padmé and Anakin prepared for their trip. Anakin filled his tool belt with the essentials and, of course, his lightsaber. Padmé dressed in a brown and black battle outfit with a blaster on her belt. They boarded their ship after saying goodbye to the Bail and the children, who were staying with Breha still.
"Where are we going first?" Padmé asked as she prepared the ship for takeoff.
"Dathomir, Ilum, Dagobah, and Ahch-To. That's the list. Dathomir is first." Anakin started the engines and they started on their way.
"What is so important to the force about Dathomir?" Padmé asked.
"It is the birthplace of Darth Maul, Savage O'press, and Asajj Ventress. It is also where the Nightsisters were from. I had a strong pull to the dark side of the force and Obi Wan might have taken them their to lean how to fight or resist it." Anakin said. "This is just a theory. We'll land on the planet and I'll use the force to try to sense his presence. You can try to use the communicator to catch his signal."
Padmé nodded in agreement.
___________________________

"Anakin, there is nothing here. We have to leave. This planet gives me the creeps." Padmé shivered on the swampy surface of Dagobah.
They had been to Dathomir and found nothing. Then visited the freezing system of Ilum and found nothing again.
"We can go, now. The only powerful force in feeling here is master Yoda. We shouldn't disturb him." Anakin stood up.
They walked back into their ship. "The last planet we have to visit is Ahch-To." He started the engines.
"What is the history with the force here?" Padmé asked.
"I don't really know...Obi Wan and the other Jedi would always tell me it was important." Anakin replied.
The ship took off and they headed towards the last planet.