The Younglings

While on Alderaan, the Skywalker twins were introduced to the six younglings.
Among the group were three males and three females.
First, of course, was Killian Gayridge. He was always seen in a combination of white and black. His lightsaber was blue.
Next was Morgana Westton. She had pale skin, blue-gray eyes, and long dark brown hair. She wore gray and black. She was quiet, but not because she lacked confidence. She just preferred to not talk to others; stayed within her out thoughts. She had a blue lightsaber.
Then there was Jakob Ashbree, the only other human. He had dirty blonde hair styled similarly to Killian's except it is longer. He wore brown. His lightsaber was green.
Next was Iona'Ryn Tancone, a pale purple-blue skinned female Twi'lek. She had stunning green eyes. Wore a dark purple tight fitting crop top with a large circular back cut out leaving only a little strip of fabric on the top and bottom, and tight black pants. She has two green lightsabers, one smaller than the other.
There was Cax Synkopirk. He was a green skinned Rodian with blue-green eyes. He wore tan and brown, and had a green lightsaber.
And finally, last but not least, was Dahlia Leks. She was a Togruta with pale pink skin and purple and white head tails. She wore a black three quarter sleeved top with a thin gray-blue cropped vest and black shorts. She also wore knee high black boots. She had blue lightsaber. She was the youngest of the group.
The boy who died at the age of 12 on Felucia was Luca Dimcal. He was an Iridonian with tan skin, yellow face markings, and small horns on the top of his head. There was a small strip of hair running from the top of his forehead to the back of his head, then it turned into a braid that ran to the base of his neck.
__________________________

Luke and Leia met them all. It was a very quick interaction and it showed a lot about how they were all raised. Most of the younglings had been with Obi-Wan since they were at least 8 years old. Luke and Leia had been raised in a comfortable and loving home. They went to school and only conversed with children like themselves, because their school was full of the same types of people. Anakin was training them with the ways of the force, but they hadn't had any experience with combat. They didn't even have lightsabers. These kids all had lightsabers and had spent time on so many different unique planets. They were different and it showed with their conversation and interactions.
The boys and the girls grouped together for their talks.
"So why don't you have lightsabers?" Cax asked Luke.
"We never built them." He answered.
"Why not?"
"Dad says we're not ready." Luke replied.
"You're old enough..." Cax was confused and so were the other two boys.
Meanwhile Leia and girls were chatting about clothes.
"Have you ever worn anything besides a dress?" Dahlia asked Leia.
"Um...I don't think so." She responded. "What about you three? Ever worn a dress?" Leia asked the girls.
Morgana shook her head.
"Nope." Dahlia answered.
"No. Never." Iona'Ryn laughed.
Luke and Leia were just too innocent compared to the six younglings.
__________________________

"Master Kenobi," Anakin said to his old master as they looked for ships with Bail Organa. "I know that you want to train Luke and Leia, but I don't think they are ready yet. I haven't trained them too well...if I could just have another year with them...I need to teach them survival skills and Jedi reflexes. I want to take them to get their crystals and construct their lightsabers."
"Anakin...I will give you time. You just can't take forever. Every day we wait is another innocent murdered, another rebel dying for the cause, and another system be taken by Tarkin." Obi-Wan responded.
"I know. Thank you, master." Anakin smiled.
__________________________

The younglings and Obi-Wan were off again the next day to continue their training adventure.