Training

The ship entered the atmosphere of the Hoth system. Morgana and Obi-Wan landed the ship while Iona worked on waking everyone up in the back. They all prepared for the cold temperatures. They all had the same style of coats in different colors for each padawan. Morgana wore blue, Dahlia wore dark gray, Iona'Ryn wore dark purple, Leia wore red, Luke wore green, Killian wore black, Jakob wore orange, Cax wore yellow, and Obi-Wan wore brown. The rule was not to wear white.
They all gathered outside. Master Kenobi gave them their instructions.
"I want each of you to pair up and practice fighting in the snow and in these cumbersome suits." He stated.
It was light on the planet. A sunny day with the sun slowly moving towards setting on the horizon.
Morgana paired with Iona, Killian with Dahlia, and Jakob with Cax; these were their typical pairing. This left Luke and Leia to pair with each other.
They practiced as instructed, working on their abilities in different extremes. Today they focused on cold, snow, ice, and uncomfortable clothing.
"Try to move around more. Jump around. Use the terrain." Master Kenobi advised.
The padawans adjusted their technique as their master suggested.
Obi-Wan took a minute to observe the area. He saw a large mountain a little ways away. That was how he had them train on all these different planets. He had them start with something basic while looked around for inspiration.
"I have an idea!" He announced. "Gather around."
The padawans put down their lightsabers and formed a circle around their master.
"See that mountain over there." He pointed.
They all turned and looked at the mountain.
"I want you to climb the mountain." Obi-Wan said.
"That's easy!" Killian laughed. "I can do that with one hand." He boasted.
"Good, because that's the challenge. Use only one hand going up and the other going down." That caused Killian's smile to fade.
"I'll meet you all on the other side." Obi-Wan said.
"I bet it's about 50 feet tall." Cax said while they all stood at the base of the mountain.
The problem with this mountain was that is was more like a hill. It wasn't very steep. It took a good couple of feet before it actually got very high. Like the entire planet, the hill was completely snow covered, except at the very top where it was just dirt.
"Well, 50 feet is nothing for me." Killian said.
"It is when you can only use one hand." Dahlia said.
"Haha. Good luck, little girl." He said in reply.
"You too, rat." She said.
Killian and Dahlia both climbed up with their right hands. Morgana, Cax, Luke, Leia, and Jakob did the same. They all figured that climbing up would be more difficult, so they used their dominant hands. Iona'Ryn was left handed, so she did the opposite.
As the hill climbed upwards, it did turn more into a mountain. They could walk up on foot until they reached shaper ledges. They then would have to use only their one hand to propel themselves up. Most of them just let their other arm lay limp and flop around. Morgana and Leia talked about their strategy while walking up.
"I think that instead of letting my other hand hang out like that," Leia said while pointing to Killian who was scaling an upcoming ledge. "I think I will put my left arm in my pocket. Just let it rest there and out of the way."
"Yes." Morgana answered. "You are very smart." She paused for a moment. "Do you mind if I do  that too?" She asked.
"Sure. I don't mind." Leia and Morgana approached the cliff which Killian and Dahlia had both already climbed. "I do mind this cold however. I'm freezing." Leia shivered.
"I don't mind." Morgana said. "My home planet was kinda cold anyways. But you grew up in Naboo. That planet is a warm paradise."
Leia nodded. "Alderaan can get chilly sometimes too, but we never stayed their very long. The only other planet we've been on is Tatooine." Leia said.
"Oh, that is a desert planet. So yeah, this cold probably isn't doing you two any good...How do you think Luke is holding up?" She asked.
"I don't know." Leia turned around and saw Luke laughing with Jakob a little ways down the mountain. "He seems to be handling it better than me."
"Hello there." Iona'Ryn said.
She suddenly appeared to the left of them.
"Oh." Leia jumped.
"Iona." Morgana said. "You scared us."
"Sorry." She replied. "That wasn't my intent. I just wanted to find someone to talk to. I was all alone over there." She pointed to a spot around the cliff ledge and a little down a ways. "I could hear Leia's teeth chattering from there." She laughed.
Morgana and Leia laughed too. Leia was a little surprised by their behavior. She hadn't known them for a day and they were already cracking banter filled jokes about her like she had been with them for years. It was very welcoming.
"Leia." Luke said from behind her.
Leia jumped again. "Luke." She turned and saw Luke and Jakob. "Hi." She said.
"We were able to catch up to you. Either you guys were moving slow or we were moving fast." Jakob said.
"We stopped to talk for a bit and then Iona'Ryn came over." Morgana explained.
"We're basically doing everything possible to avoid having to climb this cliff." Leia smiled.
Iona laughed. "Not me. I'm ready." She put her left hand into a good position and began her journey upwards.
The others followed.
"Hey, where's Cax?" Leia asked Luke as they climbed up.
"Umm..." He looked down the hill. "He's down there." Luke said.
"Cax is very smart, not the most athletic. He will make it on his own time." Morgana explained.
"Maybe someone show keep him company." Luke suggested.
"Thanks for volunteering." Morgana said, then she and Leia continued to climb up.
Luke slowed down to let Cax catch up.