Episode 4 Changes (Part One)- Pursuit

Morgana joined master Kenobi in the cockpit.
"What was that?!" She asked in a panic.
"I have no idea. Check the scopes." He ordered.
Morgana looked at the detectors. "I see two ships off to the left."
Obi-Wan slightly turned the ship left of course from Tatooine, which was just ahead. That's when they spotted them. A large Imperial Star Destroyer and a   Tantive IV owned by the Rebellion. The Star Destroyer was in hot pursuit of the rebels ship.
"Oh no!" Morgana said. "What should we do?!"
"The cruiser hit us and is still firing in this direction, so it's time to fly fancy as opposed to casual." He took the controls and started to do some twists and tricks.  The Star Destroyer followed the Tantive IV, and still had it's rear guns and starboard guns. They were hit again. This drew the attention of the others. Killian and Luke came up to the cockpit.
"What is happening out there?" Killian asked.
"We have just landed in a battle." Morgana said.
"It's nothing. It's happened before." Obi-Wan objected.
"We saw the battle from a distance and left in one piece. Now we are being shot at!" Morgana yelled.
"Don't panic." Obi-Wan said. "You two go back and strap yourselves in. Tell the others too. Morgana turn on the rear deflector shields. We are going to go to Tatooine still." He turned the ship back towards the planet.
As they did this, the guns shot their engine out. The ship shook and they lost control. The ship was going to crash.
And it did. Obi-Wan preferred to call it a happy landing.
"Is everyone okay?" He asked when they landed.
"Yeah." Everyone mumbled.
"Status report." He said next.
"The engine is completely totaled." Morgana said.
"Looks like the hyperdrive had been damaged too." Cax said.
"Alright. Time to abandon ship."
"How much stuff should we take with us?" Killian asked.
"None of it, except for your personal bags." Obi-Wan said as he walked out of the ship.
He looked around. Sand as far as the eye could see, welcome to Tatooine. He looked up to where the battle was and saw an escape pod heading towards the planet. It flew over their heads and landed about a mile north of them.
"Come along padawans." He said.
"Where are we going?" Jakob asked.
"We are going to see who is in that escape pod. They are probably friends because there is no way that that small Tantive IV ship could stand a chance against that cruiser. We will see who is in it and then try to find a city." He explained.
The padawans followed Obi-Wan through the desert. It warm with the two suns shining on them. They came upon the escape pod. The door was still closed, so either the person inside was dead or was trying to make a communication with his fellow rebels.
"Now what, master?" Iona'Ryn asked as the approached the pod.
"We knock." He answered.
Obi-Wan raised his right hand and knocked three times on the door to the pod. When whoever was inside didn't open it, he turned to the padawans who looked very concerned. He looked back at the door and use he force to open it.
Inside was a male rebel wearing a yellow jacket, that meant he was a captain. He had a blaster in hand, then he lowered it when he saw Obi-Wan.
"Master Kenobi?" He asked.
"Yes. And who might you be, friend?" Obi-Wan asked.
"Captain Raymus Antilles of the Tantive IV. I escaped that battle up there." He replied.
"Yes and we were shot down too." Master Kenobi looked the rebel up and down and was quick to realize a problem. He was sweating profusely and was breathing heavily. There was a lot of blood coming out of his chest.
"Were you shot?!" Obi-Wan asked.
"Sadly, yes." He answered.
"Let me help."
"No." He stopped Obi-Wan from helping and handed him a disc instead.
"This must be taken back to Alderaan in one piece. The rebellion must received the information on this disc. 6 brace warriors retrieved these plans and died transmitting them to us. Help me Obi-Wan Kenobi, you're our only...hope." The rebel captain died there and then.
They were silent for a moment. Master Kenobi put the disc safely in the pocket of the utility belt.
"Look." Dahlia pointed up to the sky.
An Imperial ship was landing near-by the crash site of their ship. And another landed practically on top of them.
"Prepare for battle, padawans." Master Kenobi said.
"But I thought we aren't supposed to encage the enemy. Remember master, we must keep the up bringing of the Jedi a secret." Cax said nervously as he pulled out his lightsaber.
"We don't have a choice. The game has changed." Obi-Wan said as he pulled out his lightsaber.
The others did the same and positioned themselves comfortably.
The door to the ship opened and about thirty storm troopers came out, guns a blazing.