Waiting

"Ow!" Dahlia cried out when Killian hit her in the back with a stone. "Rude!"
Morgana rolled her eyes. "Killian! Master Kenobi specifically told you not to do stuff like that while he was gone. He wanted us all to behave."
"I'm sorry that you are too good that I can't even just throw one rock." Killian said.
"You should be more mature than that. You are 17 years old." Dahlia argued.
"Yes, and you are 15, little girl."
"Alright, you wanna fight, then let's do it right." Dahlia pulled out her blue lightsaber.
Morgana stood up and stood between the both of them. "Stop it!" She yelled. "I just reminded you a minute ago that master Kenobi told us not to fight for once."
Jakob, Cax, and Iona'Ryn walked out of the ship and joined the others.
"We got a transmission from..." Cax said as he walked down and then stopped when he saw the conflict. "What is going on here?" He asked.
"Nothing." Morgana said while looking at Dahlia. "Right?" She asked after looking at Killian.
"Yeah." Killian muttered.
Dahlia rolled her eyes and put her lightsaber back on her belt.
"Alright then. We got a transmission from master Kenobi. He picked up the Skywalkers and is on his way back."
"How close is he?" Morgana asked.
"He just entered the outer rim when he contacted us." Jakob answered.
"Should we do something to pass the time?" Killian proposed.
"What do you have in mind?" Iona'Ryn asked.
"We can play a challenge of some kind." He answered. "I'll explain." He said when he observed the faces of his fellow padawans.
Killian started to walk away. The group followed him to the edge of the cliff. They were on the planet Utapau. The planets surface is filled with giant sinkholes. They had landed on the outskirts of one of the uninhabited sinkholes. He looked down into the hole and smiled.
Killian turned to face the others. "We will race to the bottom."
"Alright." Dahlia was about to jump of the edge when Morgana stopped her.
"Wait! This is a crazy idea. Not to mention dangerous." She said.
"It's fine. Just don't fall." Killian said.
"Are there any rules?" Cax asked.
"Nope, just be the first to..." He paused, then looked back down into the hole. "Be the first to touch that tree on that center island." Killian pointed to the a small island in the center of the water filled base of the sinkhole with a singular tree pretty much right in the middle of it.
"Alright." Cax replied.
"Take your starting positions!" Killian shouted.
"I don't like this." Morgana said.
"You're just nervous you are gonna get in last." He laughed.
"Oh, you think." She replied. "Well prepare to eat my dust."
"Ready! Set! Go!" Killian yelled.
And with that they all took off down into the sinkhole.
Killian was on the far right, next to him was Morgana, then Iona'Ryn, Cax, Jakob, and Dahlia. Killian had a very quick and bold strategy for scaling the wall. It was about a mile deep hole! He was jumping, swinging, and gripping the wall like a spider. Jakob was practically copying Killian's moves, while Dahlia had a very similar technique, but she traveled a little slower to be sure the route she was taking was safe. Iona was also moving slowly, but not as slow as Cax, who wasn't traveling as slowly as Morgana.
"How are you holding up back there, Morgana?!" Killian yelled from a few feet down the hole.
"I'm not at risk of death if I travel slow!" Morgana yelled back.
She had no intention of winning. By staying on a higher ground than the others, she could keep an eye on them.
"Touchdown." Killian said when he reaches the bottom of the sinkhole.
Dahlia landed down next to him and Jakob was on a ledge a little higher above them.
"Looks like we are about to have a swimming race on our hands." Dahlia smiled at Killian.
The diameter of the bottom of the hole was half a mile. With the island in the middle, they would have to swim around a quarter of a mile.
"Well, I'm going to win because you can't swim at all!" Dahlia laughed. "You look like a drowned rat when you swim." She laughed again and Jakob joined in the laughter as well.
"Hahahaha." Killian fake laughed, then pushed Dahlia into the water.
"Ahh!" She screamed.
She popped her head out of the water and Killian jumped in after she did. Water splashed all over her face.
Killian began to swim ahead and Dahlia followed close behind. Jakob jumped in after them, Iona'Ryn after him, Cax, and then finally Morgana.
The water wasn't too deep, eight feet deep across most of it. It was very mucky and gross. Filled with green algae and other plants. There were probably some sort of creatures in there too.
Killian reached out his arm and grabbed onto a rock above his head. He pulled himself onto the island. Dahlia was right behind him. She pulled herself up and used the force to push Killian to the ground. She ran passed him and laughed.
He grumbled as he stood up. Killian was ready to use the force on Dahlia when he heard a ship. All the padawans stopped where they were, all were in the water, except Killian and Dahlia, and watched Obi-Wan's ship fly over head and land on the top of the sinkhole. He turned his head and looked back towards his target, when there under the tree he spotted Dahlia.
"Hey!" He yelled.
Killian stopped about 12 feet from the tree and caught his breath for a second.
"You pushed me!" He yelled.
"You started it!" Dahlia argued. "You pushed me in the water! You know I don't like getting my face wet."
"That was an accident." Killian said; Dahlia did not look convinced. "I slipped. The rock was slippery and I accidentally hit you." Killian stated.
"Yeah, well Jakob watched the whole thing, he'll confirm that you pushed me, you cheater!" Dahlia smiled and skipped past Killian. "I won!" She yelled to her fellow padawans.
They all felt the angry presence of their master. He was standing on top of the sinkhole.
"Come up here, now, all of you." Obi-Wan shouted into the sinkhole.