Oh My Gosh

Your POV

I just moved to LA and I love it here! Its not the bad side of LA if you know what I mean and its actually pretty nice! My house isn't to big but its just the right size for me! I unpacked all my shit and watched TV for a while because why not.

*Time Skip by Booper Dooper*

I finished a whole season of Doctor Who is one sitting! Damn I'm good, but it was now 5:30 pm and I wanted to meet my neighbors, maybe they'll be nice and I'll meet some new people! Time to go be social and try not to be awkward! I laughed to myself as I thought this but I didn't care. I walked over to my neighbors house and knocked on the door. I was greeted by a familiar red haired male. "Oh! You must be our new neighbor!" He said. I internally freaked out as I realized it was Markiplier! One of my top favorites on YouTube. He just looked at me oddly, maybe cause I didn't say anything and I was just smiling like a crazed person but whatever! "I'm guessing you're a fan?" He asked. I nodded and continued smiling. "Hah well its good to know our neighbor Wong be insane like the last one" He said. "You're not insane right?" He added on. I finally spoke up and said 'no'. "Well wanna come in?" Holy. Shit. Markiplier, THE MARKIPLIER just asked me to come inside his house....... Is this real life? I walked in and sat down. "So how long have you been watching my videos?" He asked smiling. I laughed and looked up at him. "About 4 years now" I said. "I know its not that long of a time but hey! I dedicate most of my day to YouTube, mostly yours, Ethan's, and Jacks" I said. "Wow!" Is all he said before a recognizable blue haired man came down the stairs.......

OH BITCH IM FABULOUS! XD Sooo I thought I'd make one of these cause why the fuck not? And yaahhh I hope y'all enjoyed and sorry its short I wanna eat mah salad while watching Mr. Nightmare.......xD anyways I hope u enjoyed and yeah baiii!

*~Sky*~

WC: 377