Control

Your POV

I was still shakin up about my weird dream about Anti and Dark but its kinda going away. I told Jack and Mark and they looked concerned but whatever it was all just a dream and will never happen in real life.....right? We thought about going to Starbucks so we did. I got my favorite drink and so did Mark, Jack, and Ethan. We decided to just walk around since Starbucks was around a park so we went there. Mark went up to the slide and went down. I laughed as he held his hands up and yelled 'Weeeeee!' Jack then followed which made me laugh even more. We're such children oh my god. "Dude, that slide is sooo fun!" Jack said running back up to go down again. I laughed and followed him down. It was actually pretty fun to be honest... "Yo Ethan! Go down its really fun!" I yelled over to Ethan who was just watching us and laughing. He nodded and came up and slid down. He came down laughing which made me laugh.

We went down the slide a couple more times before going on the swings. I sat down and Jack sat in the swing next to me. I felt someone push me which made me go higher in the swing. I looked behind me and saw Ethan pushing me on the swings. I laughed as he pushed me higher and I was literally laughing my ass off. Mark then pushed Jack on the swings which made my inner fangirl come out. I kicked my legs back and forth and smiled as if I just got told I'm getting a PS4 today..... Don't judge me...... Ethan laughed and continued pushing me as I fangirled like hell.

Time passed and we were pretty worn out so we went home. I flopped down on my couch cause we all went back to my house. "Yo, don't you guys have to record a video for today?" I asked. "Oh shit...." Ethan said. I laughed as they ran out the door to go record their videos, so I was left alone for a while. I was scrolling through YouTube cause I was bored without the over when I swore I saw someone out of the corner of my eye go upstairs. I furrowed my eyebrows as I looked at the stairs to the upper part of my house. "Hello?" I yelled up the stairs. I got up and started walking upstairs to find out if someone was there or it was just my imagination...

I looked around kind of scared for who or what might be up here. "Is anyone up here?" I asked. I went in all the rooms except one...... The room that was supposedly 'haunted'. I turned the knob sloweye,  I wasnt ready for what might be in here. What could be in here? I slowly opened the door with my hands shaking. I was fucking terrified even though it might've just been nothing. The door slowly opened to reveal the empty room but with a figure huddled over in the corner. He looked like Jack but........Oh no......... I just stood there in shock as my dream from last night was slowly becoming reality...... How is this possible? Their made up characters that were made by fans! How are we breaking the fourth wall here?! I heard him breathing heavily, and I saw him twitching..... I don't know if he's a being by himself or its Jack but with.... Whatever Anti is inside of him. I stepped closer but made a lot of noise doing so by stepping on an empty water bottle. Anti turned to face me, death in his eyes. I couldn't say or do anything! I was frozen in fear.... "W-What are y-you doing here?!" I asked stuttering and nervous. "Y/N..... Run" I heard what sounded like Jack but a little higher pitched. I took this chance to run over to Marks place. I knocked on the door probably 20 times before Mark answered. I ran inside without saying anything. "What happened?" Mark asked. "Anti.......... H-Hes real!" I said still scared and trembeling. He sat next to me confused but concerned. "Are you sure it wasn't your imag-" I cut him off by standing up and running upstairs. "Where is Jack recording his videos while he's here?" I asked frantically. "Upstairs to the left" He said. I ran upstairs into the room to find Jack missing, which made even more worried. I ran to Ethan's recording room and checked to see if he was there, which luckily he was. "Oh thank goodness" I said relieved. He just stared at me confused. He was now editing the video so I just said "long story" and ran downstairs to talk to Mark.

"Tell me, what happened?" Mark asked. "I was watching YouTube in my living room when I saw something out of the corner of my eye run upstairs, I wanted to make sure it wasn't anything so I went to go check. I went in my 'haunted' room and found Jack but in Anti's form crunched over in the corner of that room, I mean I never use it so it was pretty empty besides a bunch of trash from the last owners but I couldn't say anything, I was to scared, I tried getting a closer look but stepped on a water bottle and he turned to look at me..... It wasn't Jack he looked more frightening, darker green hair, black eyes with green pupils, paler skin and ripped clothes. He looked horrifying. Before I had a chance to do anything I heard him say 'Run' which I did and now here I am" I explained to Mark. He just stared at me in disbelief. I felt my eyes tear up at the thought of Jack being possessed by whatever Anti is.... I took a deep breath and wanted to see if Jack was ok..... I got up and opened the door. "Y/N, its not safe....." Mark said. "I have to see if he's ok......" I said before running back to my house.

I opened my door to see Jack on the floor passed out. I put my hands over my hough in shock and horror. I ran over to him to see if he was ok. "Jack or Anti whoever you are, are you ok?" I asked concerned. Jack was a YouTube star, it would be heartbreaking if we lost him and all his fans would be so sad, thinking about is just.....wow..... "Y/N...." Jack said, his voice raspy and dry.... "A-Are you ok?" I asked worried. He nodded as I helped him up and over to Marks house. I knocked on the door and Ethan answered. "J-Jack! What happened?" Ethan asked worried letting us in. Mark stood up and ran over to me and Jack. "Jack, oh my god! What happened?!" Mark said truly worried and concerned. "Anti...." Is all he said before Jack passed out. What the fuck are we gonna do about this...

WC: 1190

HOLY SHIT YALL THIS IS GOING DOWN...... ALL THE WAY (KEEP ON A DANCIN) ALL THE WAY (KEEP ON A FLYIN) ALL THE WAY (KEEP GOIN YOU GOT THIS) ALL THE WAY WAY WAY XD sorry that song is on xD anyways hope u enjoyed and I'll see u in the next chapter!

~*Sky*~