Just Havin Some Fun

Your POV

Mark started the movie and I pulled my legs up into my chest and tried to secretly scoot closer to Ethan in the process. Which I succeeded in. I'm proud of myself. The movie started and I braced myself for the awkwardness that might come out of watching this movie.

~

A spooky part came on and I halfly dug my face into my knees. Ethan noticed this and put his arm around me which made me mentally freak out a bit. I looked up to see that it was over and I continued to try and be brave by watching the movie.

Ethan POV

I could tell Y/N didn't like horror movies from the moment I said Saw. Another piece of evidence is her scrunching up and putting her legs close to her chest. And when a scary part she came on she dug her face into her knees that were being scrunched up against her. I put my arm around her to try and calm her down which seemed to halfy work but instead of scrunching up to herself she scrunched up closer to me and dug her face in my chest which I didn't mind at all, she was a cute girl and I was starting to kinda like her.

The movie ended and Y/N seemed to be ok, besides the fact that she looked very relieved that it was over. "Soo wanna eat all the desserts?" Mark asked. "Umm is that even a question?" Y/N said which made me laugh a bit. "Let's gooo!" Mark said and slid into the kitchen with Y/N doing the exact thing but falling a bit. I laughed a bit and so did she. Well she more died laughing but it was still pretty hilarious. She got up and followed Mark to the fridge for ice cream. "Yo, you guys want some ice cream?" Y/N asked. "Hell yes" I said and copied what Mark and Y/N did by sliding into the kitchen but succeeding unlike Y/N. Y/N got me a bowl and some Ice cream and then proceeded to get her own along with Mark. "Amy want some?" Mark asked. "Nah, I'm good I'm getting tired so imma head to bed, you guys have fun, night!" Amy said and walked up to her room. "Ok then" Mark said with ice cream all over his face which made me and Y/N laugh. "Imma sit on the couch" Mark said and walked to the couch going on his phone continuing to eat ice cream. I put down my ice cream and finished eating the ice cream that was in my mouth before asking Y/N something.

Your POV

Ethan put down his ice cream and asked me something. "Wanna slide?" He asked. "Hell yeah!" I said as I pit down my bowl of ice cream. He slid out of the kitchen and into the living room. I followed, this time trying not to fall, but instead of falling I slid into Ethan who fell and I continued to fall on top of him. I blushed a light pink and so did Ethan. "Sorry 'bout that, can't really control my clumsiness" I said laughing. He laughed as well and I got up, I helped him up as well and we continued to slide around like children. He grabbed his phone and put on music. "YES THIS IS MY JAM!" I said singing along to my favorite song Crazy=Genius by Panic! At The Disco.

(PLAY SONG)

You can set yourself on fire

She said at night in my dreams you dance on a tightrope of weird

Oh but when I wake up your so normal that you just disappear

Your so straight like comunitors with brief cases tone the line

But there's no residue of a torchere inside of your eyes

She said you're just like Mike Love but you wanna be Bryan Wilson, Bryan Wilson

She said you're just like Mike Love but you'll never be Brian Wilson

And I said!

Hey Hey, if  Crazy equals Genius

Hey hey, if Crazy equals Genius

Then I'm a fuckin arsonist

I'm a rocket scientist

Hey hey if crazy equals genius

You can set yourself on fire but you're never gonna burn burn burn

You can set yourself on fire but you're never gonna learn learn learn hey!

*Time skip to end of song cause I'm to lazy to write it out :P*

"Wow" Ethan said staring at me in disbelief. "What?" I said. "That was amazing!" Ethan said. "Thanks" I said. Another song came on and we just danced to it. I loved hanging out with them, especially Ethan.....

WC: 792

3 CHAPTERS, 1 DAY, FIND OUT WHAT HAPPENS NEXT IN THIS SUMER BLOCK BUSTER "PERFECT MATCH" coming soon to theaters near you....

*~Sky~*