The Fuck?

Your POV

I woke up and didn't wanna wake up because I may or may not have woken up and read 5 stories on WattPad in one night........ Fucking stories got me hooked like some make me cry....... The fuck is wrong with me? I got out of bed and brushed my teeth, not wanting to do anymore than that I just went downstairs. I turned on my PS4 and put in Overwatch. I really loved this game so I thought I'd play it for a while.

I was 4 hours into playing this game when someone knocked on my door. "Shit" I whispered to myself as I was still in PJs and my hair was a rats nest. "Ummm coming! Just a minute!" I said and ran upstairs and brushed the top of my hair so it doesn't look like a woke up 10 minuted ago. I rushed downstairs forgetting about my PJs and opened the door to see Ethan. "Hey!" He said. "Hi! Wanna come in?" I asked. He nodded and walked in. "Shit I forgot I was in my pajamas" I said. He laughed as I ran upstairs and put something else on besides my pajamas.

 He laughed as I ran upstairs and put something else on besides my pajamas

"Ok, now I'm good!" I said walking downstairs. "I see you're playing Overwatch?" He asked. "Yup!" I said. He laughed and sat down on my couch. "What ya wanna do today?" I asked. "Ummm, maybe roller skate?" Ethan said. "I can try" I said laughing. "Haha alright let's go!" He said as we got up and walked outside into my car. I was just old enough to drive huehuehue. We got in and went to the Roller skating rink a couple miles away from where we live.

~

We arrived at the place called "Roller Madness" and went inside. We got our shoes and went onto the rink. I almost fell the first step in but Ethan caught me. "Thanks" I said. "No problamo" He replied as he helped around the rink.

We were having a good time just rollin around at the speed of sound (xD lol I have problems) when I saw the guy who tried hitting on me at the fair yesterday. I nudged Ethan to look over and he pulled me away from his sight. "Try and stay out of that guys view, who knows what he'll do next" He said. I nodded as we got out of the rink to go get a pizza or something. We walked up to the stand and ordered a small pizza for the both of us. We sat down at a table and just talked about random things in life when relationships came up. "You single" He asked. "Single and ready to Pringle" I said which made us both laugh like 5 year old who just heard the funniest joke ever. "How about you" I asked. "I am indeed a single dingle" he said which made us both laugh again. "Forever alone" I said. "Forever alone together" he said. "Yup" I replied when our pizza was ready for us to eat. "Mmmmm" I stared at it like I hadn't eaten in months. "Hungry?" He asked. "I haven't eaten yet" I said still staring. "Take the first piece" he said. "Thank you, its and honor to be taking the first slice" I said and grabbed probably the biggest slice there. He laughed as I ate like a mad man. "I gotta piss I'll be back" He said. I laughed and nodded,  I saw the "fucktard" as I like to call him walk over. "Its you again" He said looking at me. "Fuck off" I said. "I can fuck something" he said sudectively. This guy doesn't get it. "Dude, give up, I'm not fucking going with you" I said now staring at him. "Giving up isn't an option" He said now aggressively. "It is now, so actually go the fuck away" I said. "I don't think I will" He said grabbing my hair. "You're coming with me" He said. "DUDE!" I yelled. Everyone just stared in shock not helping me, where's Ethan when you need him. We almost reached the door when I heard Ethan from behind me. Thank God, holy shit. "Let. Her. Go" Ethan said. "Or what?" He said. "I have a phone right here and I'm not afraid to call the cops on you" He said. "So what the cops are gonna come get me, so scared" he said sarcastically. This bitch. "Bad decision" I heard what sounded like Jack behind me. Then he fell to the floor by what I'm guessing Jack punching him. I ran over to Ethan after saying a 'Than you' to Jack. "You ok Y/N?"  Ethan asked. "I'm fine just a little creeped out this guy went as far as to grabbing my hair just get me to come with him like what the hell, who does that?" I said. Ethan nodded and Jack came over to us with Mark behind him. "Thanks again Jack i owe you one" I said. "Its fine and you can call me Sean" He said. I smiled and we left the roller rink. What a day.

We got home and Ethan decided to stay the night. Mark and Sean went back to Marks house and me and Ethan went to mine. "Wanna build another fort?" I asked. "Hell yes!" He said. I smiled and gathered all the blankets I could find and brought them downstairs. "This is gonna be a even better fort huehuehuheue" I said and started building the fort. Ethan helped me as we build it in my room. It was gonna be a big fort and a cool one. We attatched a blanket to the top of my T.V. and connected the other end to my bed, we then expanded from their.

*Time Skip brought to you by- SEPTIPLIER AWAYYYY*

We finished the fort which was all over my room. It was the size if my room and I'd say we did pretty good. We brought our extra blankets inside along with pillows and our phones. As I was getting in I got a text message from someone I thought I'd never have to talk to again...... "Who it it?" Ethan asked. "Its............."

WC: 1120

OOHHH THE EXILLERATION HOLY SHIT THE EXILLERATION OH MAH GAH IM A CLIFFHANGING BITCH IM SO SORRY XD but hey.......its pretty good. I ALSO SAW MY DREAM DOG TODAY!!!! :D I SAW A SHIBA INU IN PERSON HOLY SHIT WAS I ATTATCHED TO HIM, I mean he wasn't mine he was my moms friends who has 9 CATS AND 4 DOGS! My fucking dream house xD anyways hope u guys enjoyed and I'll see you in the next chapter!!!!!

*~Sky~*