T.V. or Doritos

Your POV

We sat down in a circle in the living room and started the game. "Y/N you go first" Mark said. Yes! My plan is going well. "Mark truth or dare?" I asked. "Dare, I'm taking this like a man!" He said. "YES! Ok I dare you to kiss Jack!" I said and laughed maniacally. They both blushed bright red. Mark leaned into Jack and they kissed! I fangirled like no other. "Holy shit! SEPTIPLIER AWAYYYY!" I said running around screaming. I calmed down and sat back down with the others. "Ok, Y/N Truth or Dare?" Mark asked. "Truth" I said. "You little shit, ok fine is it true you like someone in this room?" Mark asked. I blushed a light pink as I thought of who I liked. "Yes, yes I do" I said. "Ok, Ethan Truth or Dare?" Jack asked. "Dare, come at me bro!" He said. I laughed and listened to the dare. "I dare you to kiss Y/N" Jack said. Shit.... "Well....." I said. We looked at each other before leaning in and kissing. It felt fucking magical. We pulled away with our faces completely red. "HOLY SHIT ITS HAPPENING MY SHIP IS SAILING!" Mark yelled. We laughed and continued on with the game.

We were now just talking about random shit, then relationships came up. "So if you could date one person in the room who would it be?" Mark asked. "I date Mark" Jack said. "Oooooohhhhh WOOHH THE SHIP HAS SAILED YALL" I yelled. "I'd date Jack" Mark said. Oh my shit, my heart, I can't take it they're to cute. "I'd date Y/N" Ethan said. Im freaking out dude, I need some NyQuil or some shit. "I could date Ethan, were pretty similar personality wise and maturity wise" I said. We laughed and then started playing would you rather. "Would you rather kiss Mark or Jack?" Ethan asked me. "Ummmm, I don't know" I said. I don't wanna kiss them I want them to kiss. "I don't fucking know" I said. They're both pretty hot to be honest. But I dunno. "Fine me or Mark?" Ethan asked. "You" I said. I laughed a bit and Jack asked the next one. "If you were stranded on an island with the people in this room who would you save from the dinasours trying to us?" Jack asked. I laughed at the question but trued making my decision. "Y/N" they all said together. "Really? I'd save either Ethan or Mark...... Or Jack I dunno! I don't wanna be mean and only save one" I said. "I'd sacrafice my life for your guys' there" I said."Really?" Ethan asked. I nodded and we continued on with the game.

We did that for a while then it became random talking again. "So is Septiplier real now just like Phan or no?" I asked. "Ummm" They looked at each other and made the face of 'I don't fucking know yet' and just moved on with our random shit talk.

It was probably about 2am when we all started getting sleepy. We were all on the couch when Jack suggested a movie. "What movie though?" Mark asked. "Lights Out" Ethan suggested. Fuck.... I hate scary movies they scare me to death. I could tell Mark was kinda scared too. I sat next to Ethan and Mark sat next to Jack, I played the movie and was ready for a reapeat of the first time I watched a movie with them......

SORRY ITS SHORT XD ITS ALMOST 4AM SO YEH LOL But yah I hope u guys enjoyed and I'll see u guys in the next chapter!!

~*Sky*~