Night 2

Your POV

(Character contest in next chapter)

I went home and texted Ethan to tell him about my job expirence.

E- Hey! How was your first day?

Y- Odd, ill say that

E- What happened?

Y- The animatronics there, they came to life! It was like FNaF but they didn't kill me it was all like this weird dream!

E- Sounds very weird

Y- Yes, yes it was

E- Wanna come over? Mark, Jack ad I are just hanging out

Y- be over in 5

E- Cya!

I got up and changed out of my uniform into something more comfortable.

I brushed my hair and put it in a messy bun and walked over to Marks house

I brushed my hair and put it in a messy bun and walked over to Marks house. I knocked and Mark answered!
"Hey! Come in!" He said. I walked in and sat down. "So, about my job, it's interesting.... I guess" I said. "Why?" Jack asked. "Ummm.... The animatronics there...... They move...... At night, when I do my job" I said. "Oh, so like Five Nights at Freddys?" Mark asked. "Exactly but they didn't kill me which confuses me, but they can get a little, wild or out of control sometimes" I said and they just stared at me. "Can I come with? 'Cause I am the KING OF FIVE NIGHTS AT FREDDYS!" He yelled which made me laugh. "Sure, I'll ask my boss, also! Another one of my friends is coming! She moved from Wisconsin just a couple days ago!" I said. He nodded and I called my boss. "Hey! Umm, I'll have some friends helping me, don't worry! It'll probably just be 2 nights or something, but they offered to help!" I said through my phone. "Uh, well, if you're hearing this and you made soon"o day two, uh, congrats! I-I won't talk quite as long this time since Freddy and his friends tend to become more active as the week progresses. Uhh, it might be a good idea to peek at those cameras while I talk just to make sure everyone's in their proper place. You know...
Uh... Interestingly enough, Freddy himself doesn't come off stage very often. I heard he becomes a lot more active in the dark though, so, hey, I guess that's one more reason not to run out of power, right? I-I also want to emphasize the importance of using your door lights. There are blind spots in your camera views, and those blind spots happen to be right outside of your doors. So if-if you can't find something, or someone, on your cameras, be sure to check the door lights. Uh, you might only have a few seconds to react... Uh, not that you would be in any danger, of course. I'm not implying that. Also, check on the curtain in Pirate Cove from time to time. The character in there seems unique in that he becomes more active if the cameras remain off for long periods of time. I guess he doesn't like being watched. I don't know. Anyway, I'm sure you have everything under control! Uh, talk to you soon!" She said and hung up. "Alright, well, tonight is harder I guess?" I said. "Well, this will be pretty easy since I've got this game down" Mark said. I nodded and since it was only 8am so we had some time.

~Time Skip~

"Hey! We should get going, my shift starts at 12 so yeah" I said Mark nodded. "Oh! First let me get my uniform!" I said running home. I got on my blue coat and my hat that said "Freddy Fazbears Pizza" and ran back out to see Mark by me car. "Ready?" He said. "Yeah, my friend is meeting us there" I said and got in. He offered to drive and there was no aguring in that so we left to my job.

We got there and I opened the doors. "Damn this place is creepy" Mark said. "I know right" I said. "Many murders took place here, as you know the kids I believe are haunting those animitronics. I think I may have seen the 5 child or Golden Freddy in the kitchen" I continued.

We walked into my office or the security office since it wasn't mine but it was only 11:40 so we just sat down and talked. He pulled out his phone and started recording. "Hello everybody, my name is Markiplier and I'm here with my friend Y/N at the real Freddy Fazbears Pizza, and this isn't fake or anything this I'd the real deal. Right Y/N?" Mark said into his phone. "Yeah, I actually got a job offer, when I did they didn't tell me what job it was and I kinda need the money even though it isn't much a week or so should get me just enough, I hope" I explained into the camera as he recorded the while expierence. It was like a 24 hour challenge video or some shit.

It was now 11:59 and Mark was checking the hallways while I was on Camera duty. "So it is now 12:00am, and that means the night has started" Mark said into his phone. I got out my phone and started streaming on YouNow. "Hey guys! I'm at my job with Mark and ummm, its kind of an unbelievable job, like literally, you guys don't believe me when I say I work at Freddy Fazbears Pizza!" I said into my phone like Mark. I checked the cameras and saw Bonnie moving, he wasn't in his "friendly" mode either. "Shit" I said and continued flipping through the cameras.

It was now 2:00am and I at least had 1,000 people watching my stream now. Mark yelped as he closed the right door. He turned the lights on and there was Chica. We had 50% battery and it was 2am. "We might have quite a predicament here" I said. "It's FNaF: The Musical all over again" Mark said, which made me laugh. "Cause I'm surviving five nights" I sang,as that was a lyric in night 2 of FNaF: The Musical.

It was 3:30am with 20% battery. Now that's not a good, noooo no no no we can't have that. Go up battery or I'll hurt you. I laughed at myself for that joke but whatever. I saw a comment on my stream from Ethan cause it had his channel name and logo, and the comment seemed like him, it said: "I hope you make it out alive, I believe in you!" I smiled and looked through the cameras some more. "Mark we have 10% at 3:35, that's not good" I said getting a little worried. "Don't worry, we got this" Mark said. I smiled and continued on.

It was 3:50 with 5% battery. "Mark, we can't waste any more battery" I said very worried. "We got this" Mark said. I took a deep breath as the power went down slowly.

5%

4%

3%

2%

1%..........

WC: 1168

OHH YEH ITS OUT MOTHER FUCKERS!!!! My Markiplier sweat pants came in :3 FUCK YES!!! Also started watching Sam and Colby and damn must I say are the hot and do I ship them xD of course I do no surprise xD, but yeah hope u enjoyed and I'll see u in the next one!!!!! Baiii!!

~*Sky*~