Just Chillaxin'

Your POV

"Ok I'm completely worn out haha" I said. And sat down on the couch only to see Mark passed out asleep. I giggled and got up. "So where are we gonna sleep if Marks down here and Amy and Tyler are asleep upstairs?" I asked. "Make a fort" Ethan replied. "We have much in common" I said. We laughed quietly trying not to wake anyone. We got a bunch of blankets and pillows to make a fort in the hallway between the couch and the wall. We hung a blanket from the couch to little ledge on the wall. We then tried to droop the blankets from the top blanket which surprisingly worked. We set a blanket down on the floor and got in. It was just big enough for the both of us. We set down pillowed and another blanket for blanket purposes and sat down. "This is will be called fort (Mix ur name with Ethan so its kinda like a ship name)" I said. Ethan laughed and nodded. "So...." Ethan said. "Yeah" I said being completely awkward.I mean my fucking idol is next to me in Markipliers house. Sooo I guess for some reason my body's like nope you're gonna be awkward even I you have watched him forever now. "Why'd you pick LA?" He asked. "Well to be comepletly honest I really wanted to run into you guys while living here, its always been my dream to meet you and maybe start my own channel one day, you guys have inspired me a lot and when there were those hard time in life I came to your channel and I've always loved making people happy and feel better, ya know?" I explained. He just looked at me like he was in a daze. "That's really nice that you look up to us like that" He said. I smiled and stared at the wall for a bit until I soon got tired and leaned my head on his shoulder. "Night" I said. "Heh night Y/N" He said back as I fell asleep next to the person I've always looked up to. My YouTube crush and idol.....

*The Next Day*

I woke up cuddled up next to Ethan which made me blush and mentally freak out for the 1000 time these past 2 days. I was comfy and didn't wanna get up so I just stayed here awake in our fort thinking about life. I was at peace doing this till Mark peaked his head in and smiled. "Ooooooh" He said and walked upstairs, I don't think he noticed I was awake which was good but bad? I felt Ethan turning around or waking up so I just pretended to be asleep. "Heh, cute" I heard him say which made me blush even more than before, thanks Ethan, I was getting a little hot in the fort so I pretended to wake up again. "Morning" I said. "Heh morning" He said, his hair was a mess which made me giggle a bit. But I mean my hair wasn't the best either so what can I say. We got out of the fort to be greeted by Mark making breakfast. "What'cha making there?" I asked. "Pancakes" He said. "Ooh I like pancakes" I said. He laughed a bit ad continued making breakfast. I sat down on the couch next to Ethan and turned on the T.V. "Yo Mark what are we doing today?" Ethan asked. "I dunno probably just gonna chill" Mark said. He nodded and looked down at me, since I was shorter than him by like 2 inches or something. "Wanna hang out again today" Ethan asked. "FUCK YES! *ahem* I mean sure I'd love to" I said, which made both Mark and Ethan laugh. "Alright pancakes are done!" Mark said and brought us plated with pancakes and he sat down with us. "Surprised you didn't pour the mix all over yourself." I said giggiling a bit. "Haha yeah" Ethan said. "Well I mean I did spill a bit but let's not talk about that" Mark said laughing a bit. Amy was out and about doing stuff and Tyler...... Who knows where he went, so it was just me, Mark, and Ethan. "Heyyyyy Ethan" I asked. "What?" He replied. "Can you be a good friend and play ukelele and sing for us???" I asked getting excited. He can sing like a fucking angel like Tyler Joseph or Ethan? I can't tell the difference. "Ehhhhh, I really don't like singing in front of people but I guess" he said getting up. I whispered a quiet 'yes' to myself and he got his ukelele and sat back down. "What song?" He asked. "Can't help falling in love" Mark said immediately after he asked. Ethan nodded and started playing and singing.

(Play the song!)

His voice tho, holy hell is it beautiful. Mark and I just listened to him sing the song which was fucking beautiful.

*Time Skip by Ethan's beautiful voice*

He finished and me and Mark clapped. "That was fucking beautiful" I said. He laughed and handed the ukelele to me. "The fu you handing this to me for?" I asked. "Can you play?" He asked. "Maybe" I said. "I heard you sing, go ahead" Ethan said. "Oh you're funny" I said. I got ready and started playing House of Gold by Twenty Øne Pilots.

I finished and they both just looked at me amazed. "That was fucking beautiful" Ethan said quoting me from when he sang. "Nah, I'm not that good" I said. "You're amazing" Mark said. I smiled and handed the ukelele to Mark. "I know you can sing, but can you play?" I asked. "No, no I can't, I'm not fucking talented like you guys" He said. "Huehueheuheu" I laughed. "You can sing" Ethan said. "Good point" I said. We both started chanting 'sing' till he finally gave in and sang Hallelujah by Panic! At The Disco.

~

"Now that, was fucking beautiful" Me and Ethan both said at the same time. We laughed and talked for about an hour. "Well I better get going, I really liked hanging out with you guys! I'll see you later!" I said. "Wait! Can I get your number?" Ethan asked. "S-Sure!" I said giving him my number. Mark just sat in the background with the stupidest face but it was a face of 'OMG I so ship it'. I smiled and walked the 20 steps to my house. I got inside and played down on my couch. Holy shit, I'm in love with a YouTuber.....

4 CHAPTER HOLLLLYYYY SHIET GUYS IM AMAZING XD its literally 1:30am lol hope y'all enjoyed this and yah I'll see u guys in the next chapter! Baiiii

~*Sky*~