The Irish Man

Your POV

I was just chillin' watching some Jacksepticeye when I got a text from Ethan.

(E: Ethan Y: You)

E: Heyy!

Y: Sup?

E: Bored

Y: Ahhhh, I see, sorry I don't have a cure ;-;

E: How long do I have to live?

Y: About 2 hours

E: Damnit, is there a way you can possibly find a cure???

Y: Ummmm...... Sorry dude I got nothing

E: Well I can cure your boardem because Jack is coming to LA today and he's staying at our house

Y: HOLY SHIT ILL BE OVER IN 5

E: XD Ok see ya then

Y: WHOOOOO!

*End Of Text*

I literally screamed out loud when I heard JACKSEPTICEYE IS GOING YO BE LIVING WITH MARK FOR A WEEK! AND I LIVE NEXT DOOR! HOLY SHIT MY LIFE! I ran upstairs and put my hair in a ponytail and brushed my teeth I quickly scanned my closet and found an outfit.

I ran downstairs, grabbed my phone and ran outside to Marks house. I knocked on the door to be greeted by Jack! "Holy. Shit" I said. He laughed and let me in. "Im guessing your a fan?" He asked. "Yeah....." I said. I was speechless Jack was right in front of me! Ethan and Mark soon came down and said hi. "Wanna go do some shit?" Mark asked. "Sure!" Jack said. Me and Ethan agreed and we decided to go to an amusement park just down the road. We all got out and Jack raised me to the entrance. "Challenge accepted" I said. He counted down from 3 and she he got to 1 we both took of. I of course won. 'HAHA YES!" I yelled throwing my hands up in victory. Jack looked at me with puppy eyes which made me feel a bit bad. "You win this time......" He said. Mark and Ethan soon caught up and we went in. Me and Jack were 'oohing' and 'aahhing' at the sight of every ride. I went to go talk to Ethan about a plan I had. "We're going to see Septiier in action" I said. "Oooooh how?" He asked. "Ok so were going yo go on a really spoopy ride and were gonna get  Mark and Jack to sit next to eacother, and when they get spooked Bam! Septiplier!" I told Ethan my plan. He liked it so we put it to action. We went on this ride called 'Exilleration' it looked....tall..... I'm not fond of heights so I was weary about this. "Let's go on that one!" Jack said pointing to the ride. Me and Ethan smiled as the plan was going smoothly. Mark and Jack sat next to each other and me and Ethan sat next to each other. I smiled as I was going to see me ship sail like no ones business! The ride started and we went up. I started getting a little scared but I just told myself don't look down, which was hard to too but I did it. Jack looked like he was having the time of his life but on the other hand Mark looked scared shitless which I don't blame him this is edgy as all hell. We got to the top and stopped for like 20 seconds. I took deep breaths and didn't look down, we were up pretty high and I was fucking scared. I grabbed Ethan's hand as my natural reflex as we went down. Ethan got out his camera and started recording Mark and Jack. He then looked at me with a worried expression. "You OK? You don't look to good" Ethan asked. "Not the biggest fan of heights" I said over the sound of the roller coaster cars hitting the tracks as we go along up and down. Mark was clinging onto Jacks arm which was cute as fuck, ship it all the way to space mate (HUEHUEHEUEH). The ride soon ended which relieved me, and it looked like it did to Mark too. We went on other rides that were actually fun and I enjoyed them. We were getting funnel cakes when a man about 2 to 3 years older than me came up to me. "Damn you're hot, sorry I just couldn't resist myself coming up to you, you're just damn" He said. I got a little weirded out by this so I told him off. "Dude don't even try, I'm not falling for it" I said. "Awww c'mon, let's ditch these losers you're hanging out with" He said and winked. "Yeah sorry I'll pass" I said. He growled a bit and took my hand. "Fuck off!" I said trying to get him away. He then slapped my ass. "You little shit" I said. Ethan noticed what was going on and backed me up. "Dude back off she's with me" He said. I blushed at his remark but I know it was just to make him fuck off. "C'mon let me take her for a while" He said. This guy just doesn't get it. "Dude stop trying, she's with me and she won't go with you, so go find someone who actually cares and go slapp their ass instead of hers, thanks" Ethan said. "Ugh" He said and walked off. "Thanks" I said. "No problem, that dudes an asshole for doing that" He said. I nodded and we walked off to more rides. Mark and Jack were having fun talking to each other. Which made me giggle like a fangirl just saw her ship sail to shiperton island. Which is what just happened. "Wanna let them be and go do something on our own, like bumper cars or some shit?" Ethan asked. "Sounds good" I said and we walked off. We found a little carnival game and tried it out. "Holy shit there's a stuffed llama!" I shouted. I ran over to the game and tried it out. Ethan then tried and got it first try! "How the hell?" I said. He smiled and got the llama for me! I love this guy. "Thanks you so much oh my god!" I said hugging him. He laughed and hugged back. "No problem!" He said. We found Mark and Jack again and decided to head back home since it was getting late. I went home and thought about today. I thought about Ethan. I let the darkness consume me as I soon fell asleep.

WC: 1070

HOLY SHIT 5 CHAPTERS IN ONE DAY AND ALREADY 8 FUCKING READS???? WHATS MY LIFE????? Anywho hope you enjoyed and I'll SEE YOU ALL DUDES, IN THE NEXT VIDEOOO!!!

*~Sky*~