Stay Calm

(See wut I did there :3)

Your POV

I looked at the cameras until I saw bonnie move. "Oh fuck no" I said and found him in the dining area. He was staring right at the cameras. Oh hell no, what the living shit is this jo- OH NO ITS FIVE NIGHTS AT FREDDYS ALL OVER AGAIN! SHIT! WHY'D I DO THIS? I slowly calmed down and saw Bonnie was gonna again. Great, just fantastic! He was in the fucking hallway! Oh shit, dude why, why me? MARK WHERE ARE YOU? YOURE THE KING OF FIVE NIGHTS AT FREDDYS! Ohhh ok I got this! I so can do this. I checked the doors and guess what? Bonnie's here! I screamed and closed the door fastly. "Holy shit!" I said. I just gotta stay calm, I've got this in the bag! Its only 12:30 godamnit. Flippin eggs bro. I checked the cameras and I'm at 90% which is good! Bonnie left and he was now in the back room. I found myself to calm down, but CHICA HOLY SHIT! She was at my door. I closed it and thought, isn't night 1 supposed to be easy? Bonnie was in the dining room. Ok I got this. Whooooo ok I can do this! I believe in you Y/N, oh my lanta I can't do this!

There's a shadow on the wall; stay calm, stay calm

There's a figure in the hall; stay calm, stay calm

Keep my witts and stay alive

Wish I had a 9 to 5

There's a stranger in is all, stay calm, stay calm

Every hair is on its end; That's fine, I'm fine

Feeling my adrenaline; That's fine, I'm fine

I can keep away the creeps

Safely from my swivel seat

Something crawling through the vent; oh, oh

~

There's a ghost on the machine; stay calm, stay calm

They are watching through the screen; stay calm, stay calm

They just might drive me crazy, hit me!

Freddy: Hey kids nice to eat ya! Are you ready for some Fazbear Pizza?

Bonnie: Who this? Working at the night shift?

Foxy: I don't know but I don't think I like him