More than Bullshit

Hi! So this is obviously based on the semi-harsh tweet Louis sent a few years back regarding Larry. As you know, I believe in Larry, but even if you don't, that honestly had to have probably him and Harry's relationship (either romantically or friendship.)

I know the head of Management is not correct in this story, and probably not how that tweet was sent out, but because it's a fanfiction, just go with it guys.

Please, please, please leave a review!

Receiving an angry call from Management at seven o'clock in the morning was not Louis' idea of a wake up call. Having to spend the night alone was worse enough, and this did nothing to lessen his annoyance.

Trying to wipe the sleep out of his eyes, Louis groaned and leaned over to snatch his phone from the night stand, and grumpily snapped, "What?!"

"Good morning to you too, Mr. Tomlinson," he could practically hear the smirk in the woman's voice. "I suppose you've seen the trends?"

"That's your fucking job, isn't it?" he stated, a harsh edge to his words. "Gotta make sure those trends don't get too crazy, am I right?"

Seeming to ignore what he said, the lady spoke, "Modest! wants you in their main office to speak with you....see you in one hour."

Louis groaned and flopped back onto the bed. All he wanted was Harry, but he was miles away in some random hotel after being forced out on yet another 'date'.

Knowing that he was coming back home later on that day, Louis sighed and began to get up. There was no use in being late and annoying Management- resulting in more time at the office- when he could be spending that time with his favorite boy in the world.

After taking a quick shower, Louis threw on a white t-shirt and styled his air in an effortless fringe. He didn't bother to make the bed, knowing once Harry was home he'd fix it anyways, but also aware the younger lad wouldn't feel bothered in the slightest to do so.

Slipping on a pair of grey VANS, Louis slung a denim jacket over his shoulders and exited the flat. It was a nice day, but he knew better than to think it would last at this time of year. On the way there, he sent a quick text to his boyfriend.

Delivered To: !Hazza <3

Good morning my love ! Got called in by Management this morning but will be at home later on...will probably be in need of a cuddle xx

Putting his phone in his back pocket, Louis couldn't help but inwardly groan at the looming building before him. He could easily think of at least seven places he'd rather be at this moment, but knew for his and Harry's sake, he had to suck it up.

It wasn't even five minutes before he was being summoned into an office room and seated behind a desk. The head of Modest! Management -Quill- sat before him, his arms crossed in a way that signalled business and only that.

"The fans aren't convinced," he spoke, going straight to the point. "Larry Stylinson is- once again- trending."

Seeing where this was headed, Louis shook his head, "No! I'm not going on another vacation with Eleanor- if that's what you want. And I'm certainly not breaking up with Harry over this. Why can't you just accept how happy both of us are?"

Quill quirked an eyebrow, before saying, "That won't be needed."

Louis frowned. Where was this going? Modest never gave in this easily, especially something concerning the rumors between him and Harry.

The man continues, "That won't work this time. It doesn't matter how many dates you two go one, many fans still see right through it."

"Because they're intelligent and can easily spot out shit," he thought.