Home

I have updated again, twice in like three days, yay!! This is a first for me!

This oneshot was based by the recent picture Louis posted on his Instagram (picture attached) and I really don't know what this even is. I saw a lot of people speculating (me included) about how Harry probably took the picture- and then liked the comment on it- and that was honestly my first thought when seeing it, so I thought eh, why not?

Real fast, I have to say, THANK YOU GUYS SO MUCH! I had so many positive comments on my last oneshot, and they made me so happy to read, you have no idea. I understand this one isn't as long as the previous one so it's harder to comment as much, but if possible, maybe, could I get comments like that again??

Sorry, I feel whiney and ungrateful to you all by asking for that.

Anyways, sorry for the rant, and here is the oneshot xx

****

Harry, over here!"

"Harry, I love you!"

"Oh my gosh, there he is!"

"There's Harry Styles!"

Harry kept his head down, moving his way through security and the crowds of fans lined up near the airport's entrance.

"This way," his security guard guided him.

He stopped, taking a few fast pics with fans, before he was being led away to the car. He took a deep breath once he was seated in, running a hand through his hair.

It didn't matter how long it had been or just how often it had happened; Harry knew he would never get used to the large amounts of fans he had following him wherever he went. It was crazy.

Turning on his phone, he smiled at seeing the text he had from his husband.

From: Louis <3

Text me when you got off the plane, love. Me and Clifford can't wait to see you xx

Harry smiled, typing out a fast reply.

To: Louis <3

In the car now, will be home soon. I can't wait to see you guys either :)xx

He locked his phone, setting it down before leaning back, the smile never leaving his lips.

He was almost home.

****

It wasn't long before Harry was pulling into the driveway of Louis' and his shared house. Pulling out the bags from the back, he had barely even made it through the door before a pair of arms were holding him, a kiss being pressed to his lips.

"Welcome, home, Haz," Louis whispered once he pulled away.

"I missed you, Lou," Harry replied, rubbing their noses together.

Louis giggled a bit and pulled back, keeping his hand latched with Harry's.

They both know this vacation off wasn't going to be a long one. Harry would soon be back to his album promo, and Louis would go off to spend most of his time back in the studio, working on his own music. But for right now both of them were planning on enjoying their time together, choosing not to dread the future.

"I was planning on making dinner for us," Louis began to explain as he helped Harry carry his bags up to their room. "But, alas...." He looked off dramatically, and Harry rolled his eyes.

"I appreciate the thought, Lou," he laughed.

"Yes, I thought you might." They walked into the room to see a dog laying stretched out on their bed. "Off, Clifford, c'mon" Louis calmly spoke, patting his knee. Clifford- being the good dog he was- obeyed, immediately loping over to where Harry stood.