Nightmares

I have no idea where this oneshot even came from....tad unrealistic I suppose, but because it's fanfiction, just go with it :)

Please leave a comment! They honestly mean so much to me :)

~Louis' POV~

We were just starting the first cords of '18' when I heard the first gunshots. Not seeing anyone react in the crowd, I only shrugged it off.

The arena had somewhat quieted down, and everyone seemed begin singing with Harry. I smiled and looked to the ground, shuffling my feet.

There was suddenly a sort of commotion going through the crowd- which wasn't that odd, considering the atmosphere we were in. But cries of terror were definitely not common.

"Stand back!" A voice could be heard, and the horde of people roughly began to move to the sides.

The music stopped, and Harry stopped singing in confusion. The voice telling us to move in my earpiece was a beat too late.

One single shot could be heard, and it seemed everything was frozen. A cry rang out from beside me, and I gasped at what I saw.

Harry was on the floor, clutching his abdomen. I ran to him, not caring in the slightest this was exactly what Management would tell me to not do.

I doubt anyone would notice. The entire arena was screaming, but not in excitement. I couldn't see the shooter from where I was, but knew he wasn't gone.

"No, no," I whispered and kneeled down before Harry. Blood began seeping through where his fingers holding his stomach rested. "Hazza."

His eyes fixed on me, and a tear slipped from mine.

I could hear security moving people back, giving out random directions towards the fans. I felt a hand on my shoulder and looked up to see the other boys. "Call 911." I whispered.

"Louis..." Liam looked at me sympathetically, but I shook my head. He nodded and ran off stage.

Niall crouched down to my level, and placed his hand on my back.

I began to softly cry, holding Harry to my chest, being mindful of his wound. "Oh, Haz," I cried into his curls. "Please, you can't leave me. No, you won't leave me."

"I love you," his eyes stayed on mine, and then he took a large breath. My breathing began to quicken as Harry's did just the opposite. He was gone. Someone had killed my boyfriend.

"No, please," I sobbed harder, my entire body shaking. "Hazza, no! I love you so much! Don't go, you can't leave, you can't leave. "

You can't leave....

~Harry's POV~

I awoke to a thrashing next to me, and yelped in pain when Louis wacked my arm.

Beginning to grumble, I say, "Lou.." before realizing my boyfriend was in fact crying. I tentatively reached out and touched the older lad's arm, softly shaking him awake "Louis, love?:"

Louis' cries soon turned to soft whimpers, and my heart broke, "Lou?" His eyes seemed to snap open, and Louis gasped as he looked up at me.

"Harry?" He almost looked scared.

I began running my hands through his hair, playing with the soft strands. "Yeah...are you alright Lou?"

He let out a small whimper and flung himself at me. I lost my sitting position and my back hit the bed, him on top of me.