Sick Boy

Larry video above to Sign of the Times- who else is in love with the song?

Please leave a comment :) xx

Sorry this is unedited 

"Haz?" Louis called into the flat as he stepped inside. Dropping his bags onto the floor behind him, he spoke again, louder this time. "Harry, love?"

There was still silence, and Louis' concern for his boy grew. "Babe?" 

There was the slight sound of coughing from down the hallway, and then Harry appeared, curls a mess atop his head. "Lou," he spoke quietly, and the older boy frowned, walking towards his boyfriend.

Pressing his hand to the younger boy's forehead, he let out a 'tsk' sound, "You seem to have a fever, bub. Why aren't you in bed resting?"

Harry shrugged, "Wanted to greet you; haven't seen you in ages." He then extended his arms, pouting. Louis smiled fondly at the cute action and openly accepted the hug, squeezing him close. 

"Missed you," Louis whispered against his skin, and smiled before pulling away. "But this isn't the kind of homecoming I wanted."

As Harry's eyes widened in hurt, Louis' did as well in realization as he comprehended what he had said, "No, not like that; of course not. I meant I wanted to see you running to be all eyes shining and arms wide and enthusiasm dripping from every word as you jumped into my arms- and fuck, this makes me sound like a real prick and super high maintenance and all that shit. But really, what I mean to say is I come home and you just look really sickly and miserable and fuck, I don't want my baby boy not feeling well do I?"

He took a deep breath after finishing the words, and honestly expected Harry to roll his eyes at the sappiness of his outburst, but he only grinned and shook his head. "Damn, yeah, I really missed you."

Louis blushed and looked down, smiling, before remembering, "Now, come on, my pretty baby Hazza," he grasped Harry's hand. "Time for you to go to bed and rest over that cold you seem to be catching."

"No," Harry whined and shook his head. "You have been out stunting for so long and I missed you so much and you're like my favorite person and all I want to do is spend time with you before you are taken away again."

Louis' look of firmness turned into one of fond, "Aww, Harry, I wasn't planning on leaving you alone, silly."

Harry's lips formed an 'oh' shape and Louis laughed, "Well, come along then."

And then, without any warning, he lifted the shorter boy up in his arms, beginning to carry them to their bedroom. "Harry!" Louis squealed, but allowed the spurts of laughter to stream from his mouth.

"You enjoyed every second of it," Harry winked and crawled under the covers after carefully laying him down. He opened up his arms, making grabby-hands. "Come cuddle with me now."

"Demanding," Louis teased as he moved towards the boy. Smiling, he wrapped his arms around his waist, snuggling up to his back. They laid in silence before a sneezing fit suddenly hit Harry, making Louis untangle his arms.

"You alright there, love?" Louis asked softly. Harry shrugged. "Your sneezes are quite cute, if that is any consolation."

"Gee, thanks," Harry pouted. "Glad you're finding pleasure in this time of great and miserable sorrow."

"Demanding and dramatic," Louis nodded. "Well who would have ever thought!"

Harry only ignored him and laid back down, "My throat is sore and my tummy aches and I feel like I just sneezed my lungs out and to top it all off the love of my life is the most unsympathetic person to ever walk the Earth."