My Flowerboy

GUYS I KNOW IT'S AN OVERUSED PLOT BUT FLOWERCHID HARRY IS THE CUTEST THING EVER DON'T EVEN TRY FIGHTING ME ON THIS

On a more serious note, I am so sorry for not updating in so long. I honestly didn't think it would take so long to write, but here it is, finally. 

This is the longest oneshot I have written on here yet though (almost 5000 fricking words), so could I please get some comments from you guys? As cliche as it sounds, hearing your thoughts mean so much to me and can honestly make my day so much better. 

I hope you like it, sorry for any mistakes this may have xx

(Please answer the question at the bottom of the chapter if you can) 

****

"Lou!" Harry squealed, rushing up to the older boy and jumping into his arms. Louis grunted as the weight caused him to stumble back a bit, but was quickly able to firmly wrap his arms around the boy in his arms in a tight embrace.

" 'Ello, Haz," he smiled. Keeping one arm firmly around Harry's waist to keep him held up, he lifted his other hand to gently reposition the flower crown that sat atop his curls. "Daisies it is today?"

"It is." Harry giggled into his neck, nodding, "You noticed."

"Course, I did," Louis pressed a chaste kiss to one of his rosy cheeks before gently setting him back on the floor, still managing to keep an arm around his waist. He was aware that there were people watching their every move, like there always was- it wasn't often that the school's punk and a flowerboy even spoke to each other, much less for them to be as close and Harry and Louis were-but he was able to ignore them as he kept his eyes focused on Harry.

Harry gave him a shy smile, and Louis was (not for the first time) faced with the overbearing urge to kiss the boy. His lips were such a pretty color of red, and whenever he would bite them Louis felt as if he was purposely being tempted.

But he couldn't do that, no. They weren't even dating, and he wasn't going to take advantage of Harry like that.

"Louis?" Harry quirked his head to the side, and Louis resisted the urge to coo. "Shouldn't we be heading to class now? The bell rang."

"Oh, yeah, of course," he pushed the unfortunate thoughts away and took Harry by the arm, guiding him to their first period, which they conveniently shared.

Upon reaching the classroom, the two separated, each going to their assigned seats.

"Fucked the flower boy yet?" Were the first words Louis heard as he sat into his seat, causing him to roll his eyes. He looked over to see Nick Grimshaw looking at him expectantly. "Well?"

"It's not like that," Louis grumbled as he turned around. He looked across the room to see Harry was in the middle of an animate discussion with another boy in their class, Niall Horan. A smile crept onto his lips as he watched the way Harry spoke, a bright look in his eyes as his lips slowly moved to form the words.

He was broken out of his trance as Nick began speaking again, "Better swoop and hit that before you lose your chance."

Louis scowled, and he turned around against to face him, "What the hell is wrong with you?"

But his response was cut off by the teacher entering the room, ending all banter and conversation.

****

He didn't think back until that conversation until a couple days later. It was the end of the week, and Harry was planning on coming over to his house after school. Louis love these days if he as being honest. His mum practically adored the younger boy, and his siblings got along quite nicely with him as well.