Little Brother

All I have to say for this is Dunkirk and Back to You were both fucking amazing- Louis and Harry treated us well.

How did you feel about Back to You? Have you seen Dunkirk yet?

Sorry for any mistakes this has, I had to type this on my kindle which is harder and makes for more mistakes.

Please comment xx

****

"Louis Tomlinson and...Gemma Styles!" The teacher called out before continuing to list off the student pairs. "Liam Payne and Niall Horan."

Niall and Liam cackled next to Louis, giving each other a high five. 

"Fucking pricks," Louis grumbled to himself. Unlike Niall and Liam who would more than likely be spending the planning for their project messing around and playing multiple rounds of FIFA, Louis knew he would be stuck with some random girl for this project. 

Also known as, actually working and no messing around. 

The continuing minutes of left dragged on, and Louis let out an actual sigh of relief once the bell finally rang. Students grabbed their bags and quickly being scurrying out of the classroom, not paying attention to the final words of instruction the teacher was frantically trying to explain. 

Louis himself was hurrying out when he heard his name being addressed. Turning around, he wasn't surprised to see Gemma. 

"Oh, um, hey," he stumbled. "I was actually hoping to catch up with you and talk about possible meet up times to work on the project?"

"Yeah," she nodded. "I know it's super late notice, but would tonight work? I'm going on the school Spain trip next week and we won't get a chance to work on it together until the last minute."

Last minute sounds perfectly suitable to Louis, but he knows better than to tell her this. Reluctantly he agrees, and before he knows it, he is walking out of school with a new address set in his phone and his plans for his Friday night tarnished.

****

And that led him to where he was now. His hands stuffed in his pockets, less than excitement obvious on his features as he waited on the Styles front porch for the door to open. 

Faint rustling could be heard on the other side, before the door swung open, and holy mother of Jesus-

It wasn't Gemma who opened the door, no. Nor was it either of her parents, but rather a tall and lanky curly-haired boy. A very tall and gorgeous, curly-haired boy Louis might add. 

"Holy shit," Louis mumbled as he gaped at him.

"Um, excuse me?" Gorgeous-boy turned slightly red. "You okay there, mate?"

"Fuck- yeah. Sorry," Louis replied quickly, embarrassed.

Gorgeous only laughed it off before moving aside and motioning him to come in. "I take it you're Louis?"

"Considering the fact you're welcoming me into your house, I'd hope so," Louis joked as he walked in, quickly gaining his confidence back. 

" S'true, I suppose," he replied with a chuckle.

"Was it Louis at the door, dear?" A voice Louis assumed as Gemma's mum called from a separate room.

When Gorgeous replied, she came out and offered him a quick greeting before turning back to the boy, "Better let Gems know he's here then."

The boy nodded and turned to Louis as she made her way back into the kitchen. 

He offered him a soft smile- and dear God, were those fucking dimples?- before gesturing to Louis to follow him.