Coming Out

Hi everyone! This oneshot was a request asked by LindseyDavis618. I changed a couple of things, but I hope you still like it, thanks so much for requesting it.

This is a coming out AU, where Louis and Harry come out on stage on their supposed anniversary (September 28). I probabaly should have just posted this then, but oh well. It is what it is I suppose.

' Just Like You' is so freaking good. I am in love with the lyrics and am so proud of Louis. The meaning behind it all is just perfect honestly. What did you guys think of the song?

Anyways, I hope you like this. Please leave comments xx

****

Harry woke up to soft kisses being pressed to every inch of his face. His eyes still closed, he smiled at the familiar feeling. "Morning, Lou," he mumbled.

"Morning, Haz," the older boy whispered. Harry's arms came up and wrapped around him, pulling him to his chest. Louis could feel him begin to nuzzle his nose into his hair, making him giggle faintly. "Happy anniversary."

"Happy anniversary," Harry smiled and looked down at him. "Another year. Lou."

"I can't believe I've managed to survive being with you and your kale breath for a whole 'nother year," Louis teased softly.

"Hey..." Harry drawled out, mock hurt in his eyes. "I know for a fact you happen to love me, including my kale."

"Believe what ever makes you sleep at night, there Haz."

"I can distinctively recall you continuously repeating those words last night as I had you screaming underneath my-"

"Shut up," Louis reached forward and clamped his hand over Harry's mouth. "God you're annoying."

"I know," Harry flashed him a cheeky look, and Louis couldn't help but grin in response, their meaningless argument automatically over.

"C'mon," Harry kissed his nose and slowly sat up, allowing Louis to gradually fall from his chest to his lap. "I'll make us some breakfast. Pancakes?"

"With chocolate chips and banana?" Louis asked hopefully,

"Only if you sit on the counter and keep me company while I make them," Harry replied as he slipped on a t-shirt and slid into a pair of slacks.

"When do I not do that?" Louis pouted. "Sheesh."

Harry rolled his eyes fondly as he walked out of the room, shaking his head.

Louis pulled on an oversized tee (one that belonged to Harry, most likely) and hastily brushed his teeth, before making his way downstairs, too lazy to put on anything over his boxers.

As expected, he found Harry in the kitchen, already beginning to make breakfast. His hips swayed to a random tune of his own, and Louis had to bit his lip to muffle his laughs. Scurrying up to him, he wrapped his arms around his waist, burying his head in his back.