Dance & Angles

This was a request by Aki_nakii I hope you like it, and if you wish for any changes let me know.

The dance is loosely based off Ed Sheeran's Thinking Out Loud video. I am not entirely sure if this oneshot even makes sense, so if not let me know.

Please leave any comments you may have! They mean a lot.

Sorry for any mistakes xx

Harry groaned, running a hand through his curly locks. It had, once again, been another wasting day at finding a partner. 

There were no sparks, no butterfly feelings in his stomach, nothing.

It just felt..wrong.

"Sorry," he whispered, looking down apologetically. 

The blonde nodded her head sadly, before unlatching her hand from his and stepping back a bit.

"I think that should be it for now," Liam walked up, waving the girl and all the other dancers away. "Let's head in for the night."

Harry nodded. He quickly went over and retrieved his bag, tying his hair in an effortless bun before following Liam outside the dance studio. 

"You'll find a partner sometime, H," he spoke after a few beats of silence. "You just have to be patient."

"Yeah, I've been patient for the past several months," Harry muttered. "I'm seriously considering dropping out of this partner dance class and just going solo. Hell, maybe I could just find someone okay, not caring if we're meant to be or not."

Liam shot him a look, and yeah, they both knew that was a complete lie. It wasn't hard to tell how eager Harry was at finding his life partner. There was no way he would settle for someone okay.

Sighing, they turned a corner and reached Liam's flat. Niall- his flatmate- bounded up to greet them the moment the door swung open. He seemed to almost ask them something, but upon seeing the crestfallen expression Harry was wearing, the Irish lad's shoulders slumped. "Nothing?"

Harry shook his head.

Niall gave him a sympathetic smile, "You'll find them, can't lose hope now."

Harry shrugged. He didn't feel like being very responsive.

"A new boy stopped by the store today, looking for a job" Niall tried changing the subject. "Quite a looker, gotta say." He laughed. "Actually got his number, maybe I could send him by tomorrow."

His tone was obviously joking, but Liam spoke up quickly, "Actually, yeah, do that, it's a great idea. Could open up to more opportunities outside the studio."

When Harry only shrugged in response to that, Liam sighed, "You should probably head out. Look a bit...out of it."

Niall laughed, "See you later, H."

Bidding them farewell, Harry walked out, hoping and praying tomorrow would finally be the day.

>>>>

"Ugh," Harry walked over to Liam. "I need a break."

Liam frowned, "You have been dancing for barely even an hour."

"I literally could not even give less of a fuck about that," Harry snapped back. He was so done. Liam raised his eyebrows.

"Uh, excuse me?" a new voice spoke timidly, making both men turn around, and woah.