Ten Lords are Leaping

Hullo! I am back! Enjoy chapter three guys, domo.

Sorry, still haven't reviewed for the typos.

DISCLAIMER: I do not own the Prince of Tennis and never ever will.

Chapter 3: Ten Lords are leaping

Chapter Summary: She cheered for him and that was the best thing he did for him until...

'On the tenth day of Christmas
My true love gave to me
Ten Lords-a-leaping...'

The morning breeze on the 27th day of December was especially cool. It was cold, yes but the snow was thoroughly shoved away from the ground. The pavement was glistened with the remaining parts of the melted ice. But that didn't stop the students to come to school on that special day. The campus was especially busy today because of the year end friendly match each club was planning to do. The competition was going to be a long day and it was also going to be a busy day for me as well.

I told Tomo-chan what I said to Ryoma-kun last night and she couldn't stop nagging me about it. She plotted for our cheer for that day and she even suggested that we should practice that morning which was the reason I was here earlier than the normal time I would go. I had the slightest thought if I did the right thing of telling her. I sighed as I dreaded of doing something embarrassing which I hope I wouldn't. As I looked around the campus, students from different clubs were already there. There were some remains of snow littering on the campus ground making the temperature a bit colder. One thing I was thankful for, the snow had stopped falling. I hoped that it wouldn't until later.

I reached the court and my best friend was already there as I had predicted. She was rambling something in her bag so she didn't notice me approaching and when she did, she stood up and gave me a hug.

"Oh, good! You are here!" She said before releasing me and went back to whatever she was doing earlier, "I have something here for us to wear for today."

"S-something to wear?" I gulped. Knowing Tomo-chan, it was impossible not to miss something just to make this memorable for the both of us. I was just not sure if it was a good thing or not.

Until she showed me the fabric that we were about to wear for the whole day.

"Sakuno, it's time to cheer!"

xxx

My face was totally red as I observed myself with the outfit I was wearing. It was a one piece cheerleading outfit but it exposed a lot of skin at the bottom part of my thighs. The top was sleeveless and the color was light orange. For the benefit of the school, Tomo-chan even sew a patch of Seigaku's logo on the left side of the chest area. Despite the shortness of its length, it was still a beautiful outfit to wear. Trusting Tomo-chan for designs was the right thing to do. I was just too shy to wear this thing, especially when the person who was going to see was...

Then my eyes widened and my heart started to beat fast, "Tomo-chan! It's too short! I can't wear this!"

Tomo-chan walked out from the other fitting room and was wearing the same thing, "Hush! It's fine! It's not too short. You aren't just used of wearing one. That's all!" She said as she circled around me to take a look. I had to admit that it was still decent but it wasn't the same thing I was usually wearing.

"Can't we just wear our uniform?" I asked hoping she'd agree but she just gave me a glare. I sighed in defeat and grabbed our pompoms, "I don't think I can last for long."

"Oh come on, Sakuno. You'll forget ever wearing one when we get there," She said grabbing her own pompoms and gestured me out," Now, quit complaining and let's practice. We have an hour to do so. The others are already waiting outside.