Eight Maids are Milking

Hye! I am back with the new chapter. I hope you like this. Domo... :)

DISCLAIMER: I do not own the Prince of Tennis and never will.

Chapter 5: Eights Maids are Milking

Chapter Summary: She felt relieved but she still felt incomplete now that her feelings were getting deep.

On the eighth day of Christmas
My true love gave to me
Eight maids-a-milking,

I woke up feeling a bit tired that morning. Honestly, I felt a bit fine after Ryoma-kun took me home last night. It was an uneventful night. He discovered about me losing the bracelet and he didn't care about it.

He told me that it was just a bracelet and that was nothing compared from what we had been through. I understood his reason but I still couldn't help but feel guilty about it.

It was the first gift I'd ever received from him. Not that I could include his racket that he gave me almost four years ago.

I got up from my bed and did my morning routine. Grandmother was already making breakfast for the both of us. I slowly made my way to the kitchen and sat in front of the table.

"Ohayou, Obaa-chan..." I said whispering and loud enough for her to hear. She looked up and stared at me for a while before going back to her cooking.

"Ohayou! Are you okay?" She asked me after that. She knew that I got chilled and I was not able to go back to the restaurant last night. Ryoma-kun also helped me about telling the night off from everyone and just for one in a millionth times, they seemed to believe him. I didn't know about the girls though. He just told me that he took care of everything before he himself went home.

"I am fine, Obaa-chan. I can go to school today." I said as she placed a plate of two pancakes in front of me.

"Speaking of school, club activities will be cancelled for a few days," She said as placed her own plate in front of her as she sat across from me, "It's already break so students can go back next year. But I have to go there today. The field is piled up with snow. We have the shove them away."

"But it is still snowing Obaa-chan," I said taking a bite of my pancake as I looked out the window from the kitchen, "it will only keep piling up."

"It's better to maintain it than to wait until we cannot walk in on it." She said insisting on her plan for the day.

"I can help." I offered as I continued eating. It would also a chance for me, hoping that I could find my bracelet. Well, I didn't want to give up on it. Not yet.

"You almost got cold last night. I don't think that is a good idea." Obaa-chan reminded me as she ate her own pancakes.

"I don't want to stay here and do nothing, Obaa-chan. I'll probably get cold if I don't do anything." I insisted hoping she'd allow me.

"Alright!" She finally said after sighing but that beamed me when she agreed, "But don't overexert yourself too much, okay?"

"Hai!" I said and continued eating in silence after that.

We just finished eating our breakfast when the doorbell rang.

"It must be them." Obaa-chan said standing from her chair, "You should prepare to leave if you want to go with us."

"Hai..." I replied also standing up. I wanted to ask who else were going to help us but I'd figure them out later. After twenty minutes, I walked out of my room and went downstairs to the living room where I thought Obaa-chan was waiting.