A Partridge in a Pear Tree

Hye! Guys! I am with the last chapter now. Thank you for being with me for the past twelve days of Christmas season. Few of you reviewed on my fic but they were enough for me to continue writing. I told you, just one word coming from you, my RyoSaku fanfic will still be alive. Thank you very much. *bows head*
DISCLAIMER: I do not own the Prince of Tennis and never will. I also do not own the songs, titled fic used here. Just love sharing them. Capiche?

Chapter 12: A Partridge in a Pear Tree

Chapter Summary: She expressed herself beyond words, beyond actions because he...

On the twelfth day of Christmas
My true love gave to me
Twelve drummers drumming!
Eleven pipers piping!
Ten lords-a-leaping!
Nine ladies dancing!
Eight maids-a-milking!
Seven swans-a-swimming!
Six geese-a-laying!
Five golden rings!
Four calling birds!
Three french hens!
Two turtle doves!
And a partridge in a pear tree!

~ 12 Days of Christmas - Various Artists ~

I asked this question to myself; Why would time fly really fast?

The next thing you'd know it was time to go and everything would be over. Waiting was like a torture, seconds were dragging really slow. You'd really be aware of every thing you'd do if there was some thing you'd expect to come. However, time flew by if you were really with something or someone next to you.

That was how I felt. With Ryoma-kun. I was with him one moment and the time flew really fast. I wasn't with him, it was lagging me behind. I dreaded this day to come.

The fifth of January marked the day.

The day that he would leave the land of the rising sun.

And without him felt like I was going to wait for him forever. I hadn't told him my thoughts. Not yet.

I was...

"Sakuno!"

From my dresser, I turned to the door where Tomo-chan emerged from. She immediately made her way to my dresser;

"What are you still doing here? We should go now!"

I frowned at her, "What are you talking about?"

Her eyes widened as she faced me liked I didn't actually know the news, "Today's Ryoma-sama's departure, duh!"

"But it'll be until later. Not now."

To my surprise, Tomo-chan grabbed my arm and pulled me up, "It was rescheduled this morning! So get up and see him!"

I was rather surprised to hear that. Without another persuasion, I was immediately on my feet and followed my best friend.

xxx