• 2 •

Anne's POV

I am SHOOK to say the least. Not only are we partners, no, he talked to me , and wants to meet up. I could die right now. Also the way he grabbed my chin earlier , oh my lordt.
I was in such a good mood , nobody could ruin it. I practically skipped my way to lunch. He's also in my lunch period.
I don't sit with anyone because I don't really have friends, and the few aquatints I do have don't have this lunch period. So I just sit by myself in the back of the cafeteria. I'm fine with it though, it gives me a chance to read or just think.

I was in the middle of eating when he sat next to me. I looked at him with wide eyes before diverting my attention in embarrassment.
"Hi ladybug"
I almost melted hearing the nickname.
"H-hi" I stuttered.
I could feel the heat rising to my face as my eyes started to water, and my breathing began to labor. Please, not now.
I am such an embarrassment.
I tried to hold back the tears as I looked at the ground, but he must of heard me sniffling, because suddenly I was pressed against his hard chest, with his hands soothingly rubbing my back.
"Don't cry ladybug,it's ok. " he said soothingly.
But it made me cry more.
I took in his cologne as I tried to calm down, while he whispered in my ear.
I'm glad nobody really sat back here because that would have made it 10x worse.
As I finally stopped crying, I looked up at him and he removed my glasses to dry my eyes.
"Do you want to tell me what's wrong?" He asked.
I frantically shook my head no, I couldn't tell him that I was embarrassed around him because I like him. That'd be stupid.
I quietly whimpered at the lost contact as he released me from his arms.
I felt a safeness around him that I haven't felt since I was young. I was content in his arms and everything in me melted like ice cream. I was peaceful.
After my little episode , I was to mortified to even look at him.
He must think I'm a big baby. He'll never take me serious now.

Jackson's POV

Anne must be very sensitive. That means I'll either have to take this slower, or this will be easier than I thought.

After Anne calmed down I let her go, I heard her whine a little.

She must be really embarrassed. She wouldn't even look at me.
"Anne" I said softly.
"Anne" I said again in a singsong voice.
She wouldn't look at me.
"Anne , babe, look at me." I said in a soft but slightly dominate voice.
She slowly lifted her head and looked at me.
Very docile
I caressed her cheek softly "We'll meet at my place after school, ok Ladybug?"
"Okay" she said it so softly ,you'd miss it if you weren't paying attention.
The for next period rung. I didn't want to leave Anne alone, so I walked her to her next class. She tried to walk ahead of me, but I grabbed her arm and pulled her so she was next to me.
We stood outside the classroom door. She looked everywhere but at me. I put my hand on her cheek, bringing her attention to me. I slowly caressed her face.
She looked at me and blushed.
How adorable.
I am whipped.
The bell rung, so before she could react , I kissed her on the forehead and walked away.

Anne's POV

OMIGOSH.
I COULD JUST BURST.
He was so nice,but you wouldn't think that from his hard exterior.
As I sat in my last period class, I remembered that I'm meeting Jackson to discuss the project. I don't mind much, but it's better than going home. It's not like home is bad, it's just that I'm kind of an afterthought there. I have siblings , but they're out the house. My parents usually eat dinner without me and leave the house without telling me. It's like I'm raising myself. Is just not fun.

I'd spent the whole period zoning out. I stared at the trees out the window until the bell shocked me back to reality. After I waited for everyone else to leave, and the hallways to clear up a little, I walked out the class.
He was waiting for me outside the school in front of a nice looking red car.
"What took you so long?" He questioned.
"I,um, I was ,uh,waiting for everyone to clear out" I answered quietly.
"Why?"
"I don't like large crowds, or people really."
"Why?" He asked while opening the car door.
I dont know
I didn't answer, and I guess that bothered him because her stared at me with this look on his face. It wasn't really scary , but it was enough for me to spit out an answer to his question.
"I just don't."

The ride to his house was awkward. I stole several glances at him. I took in his defined cheekbones and sharp jawline. His side profile was drop dead gorgeous.
I must have stared too long , because he caught me and sent me a smug smirk.
I quickly directed my eyes out the window.
I could hear his chuckling. I felt that heat again. But i dont know refuse to cry in front of him twice in less THAT 4 hours.
"Stop" I blurted out for som reason.
We were In front of his house.
He looked at me and smirked again before getting out to open my car door.
Mother of pearl.

A/N: it's one in the morning , si please let me know if there are any mistakes. But I think I'm good}