• 14 •

Jackson's POV

Anne's been at my house for 3 days now. I didn't make her go to school. And she didn't seem like she wanted to anyway.

All she's been doing is laying in bed and staring at the ceiling. I even had to force her to eat and drink water. She's been completely dead inside. It's like having a breathing corpse in your room.

But now it's the weekend, and I've decided it's time for her to get out the house.

"ANNE!" I yelled bursting through the door , knowing she won't reply anyway.

"Guess what time it is?" I asked rhetorically.

"It's time for you to take a shower. Something you haven't done in days. Hopefully you remember how, because you smell like the boys locker room. " I said while lifting her out of bed and dragging her to the bathroom.

I had to literally undress her and bathe her, much to her protest. But she's getting fresh air whether she likes it or not.

After she got out the shower, I finally acknowledged the wet mop hanging over her face , but I decided that it wasn't my battle , and left her to deal with it.

As I was putting Anne's shoes on at the front door,: she gave me a look. That look.
"Do I have to ?" She said softly.

And as much as I wanted to give in I couldn't. I instantly put on my dominant voice , "Anne Marie Riggs , you are going to go out there and get in the car like a good girl, or I will have your ass when we get back home. " she gave me a defeated pout, "and no more pouting." I added.

Anne tentatively walked outside and shielded her eyes from the brightness of the sun. Slowly, she walked to my car that was parked in the driveway and got in the passenger seat. I got in before her and immediately showered her in praise.

"I'm so proud of you ladybug, today will be the first step of a long journey. " I saw her smile slightly, but it wasn't her smile. It was s guarded smile , underneath her still distorted emotions. But it was a smile at least.

I decided to skip on the overcrowded public places. So opted for the park instead.

It was quiet, and there weren't many people,which was good. We sat down on a bench, by a man made lake. A couple of ducklings waded around.

"What's been going on with you lately?" I knew the answer, but she needed to admit it.

She sighed heavily before answering, " I just...I just don't feel wanted. I don't think I've ever felt that. Until I met you. But I just can't seem to accept the fact that you're here, and this is us. "

I stared at her , and she stared back , before I engulfed her in a hug. And she hugged back. And neither of us wanted to let go.

"I don't just want you , Anne. I need you. "

Anne's POV

Jackson and me were currently facing eachother, completely nude. We'd already stripped out of our clothing , which lay askew on the floor. 

Slowly, I took a step toward Jackson, and he took a step toward me.  And before I knew , we'd became one.

He was my first. And it was sacred and slow, while he whispered sweet nothings in my ear. Until finally, I climaxed.

"I think it's time to show you what I'm really made of. " Jackson said, before he suddenly flipped me over on all fours.

He pushed his hand onto my back, making me arch my spine. Then he quickly inserted himself into me.

I hissed at the feeling, not only was he large, but I was still sensitive from my first orgasm.

After a few thrust, the pain melted into pleasure, therefore I began to moan loudly.

It's a good thing his dad isn't home.

He continued to pound into me, while I gripped the sheets as if my life depended on it. I was currently as some say, 'Face down Ass up'. And I could feel his member deep inside me while my center made lewd wet noises.

I was just about to reach my second climax and desperately screamed, "Jackson!" But before I could get there, he stopped. I turned to look at him like he had two heads.

With a stern look he said," Did you forget the rules already. " My eyes instantly widened.  Before I could process what was happening, Jackson had me down on my knees in front of his happy member.

" Take your punishment like a good girl, and I may reward you," he said.

I looked up at him, then down at him. Glistening with my juices. (which was currently dropping out of me and onto the floor. )

I looked tentatively at the head before I carefully wrapped my hands around it, unsure of my actions.

"Good girl," he praised," just suck it."

I gave the mushroom shaped head a kitten lick, and before I could start to engulf him in my mouth, Jackson had already thrusted into me.  Hitting the back of my throat. But surprisingly I didn't gag.

Not knowing what to do, I did what seemed right , and sucked while he thrusted into my mouth.

"Fuck babe" he said throwing his head back.  Not long after, I felt him twitch before he released into my mouth.

On first reaction I wanted to spit it out, but Jackson seemed to sense that and told me to swallow it.

After making sure I swallowed every drop of white liquid, Jackson picked me up bridal styles and brought me to the bathroom.

"Im sorry Daddy." I said while looking down at my feet.

Jackson's smiled as he walked over to me. He picked me up and kissed my forehead," That's ok Ladybug. You'll get used to it. "

I sighed as he lowered me into the bubble filled tub. He then got in behind me , holding me flush against his chest.

"Now about that reward," he said while his hand made its way down my stomach, and eventually in between my legs.

He softly stroked my core, before pushing two fingers into my heat. I hissed slightly.

He let me adjust before he began to finger me relentlessly. It wasn't long until I felt pressure in my lower region.

"Daddy..." I whined.

"Tell me what you want. " he said affirmatively.

"Daddy, can I please come" I begged.

"Come for me." He whispered in my ear.

I saw white, I was taken up to cloud nine, and I didn't want to leave.

Before I knew it, Daddy had me dried off and dressed, before laying me in bed.

Ad soon as the cover enveloped my body I was taken into dream land. But not before feeling Jackson snuggle himself in bed with me.

{A/N: Im not dead. Lol. But Um, this chapter been sitting around for like a month. Oops. }