•16•

Anne's POV
You thought that was cool? You know what's cooler...getting called to the principal's office.

Not.

Upon entering the dimly lit office I sat down opposite to the large mahagony desk and to my left was Lilian , crying hysterically.I could already tell where this was going.

After being accused of harrasment and punished for finally standing up for myself, the final verdict was suspension. At first I was pissed, but then I realized I could just spend the three days with Jackson.

I needed a break from school anyways.

I didn't want to interrupt his classes, so I just waited for him outside until the end of the day.

"What're you doing out here ladybug?" Jackson asked while gazing down at me while I sat in the grass under a shady tree.
As we made our way to the car, I explained the whole situation to him, and by the end of it we were at home and I was holding back tears. As I was saying everything out loud I realized how unfair it was that I was picked on for years and the one time I try to stand up for myself I get in trouble. Why did they all of a sudden enforce an anti- bullying policy?

"You've had a long week ladybug," Jackson said as we walked into the house, "but it's ok, Daddy will make it all better."
Tired, I just followed him to the bathroom where he told me to undress while he ran the bath water. He gently placed me into the lavender scented water and turned to leave , "Daddy too," I insisted. Almost instantly his clothes disappeared and he sunk into the tub behind me.

Gently, he washed me, it wasn't sexually in the slightest, but it was comfortable and I wished we could stay there forever. Skin to skin, out hearts close and their beating in time. And almost too soon it was over as he stood to dry off, and returned in a pair of basketball short, shirtless and with a towel to dry me off with.

"No" I protested.
"Little one..." But I wasn't budging.
"Cmon Ladybug, be a good girl for daddy."
I stayed glued in the water and crossed my arms to show my disagreement.
"Baby, if you get out now I won't punish you as badly," he said.
At the mention of punishment my rebellion dissolved as I begrudgingly got out of the tub and let Daddy dry me off.

Walking into the bedroom, Jackson sat down on the edge of the bed and pulled me over his lap, restraining my hands in his grasps and holding my legs still by placing his over mine. Unexpectedly, he landed a pop on my right cheek, I didn't even have time to count before the second one came down and then the third and the fourth until we got to ten, and by then I was a sobbing mess.

Gently, Daddy lifted me up to face him, " You did so good for me baby," he said, " Can you tell Daddy why you had to be punished?"
"For disobeying you and being a brat," I said through the tears that still cascaded down my face.
"Good girl, I hate having to spank your cute little ass, but I'm glad you learned from it," he said while gently smoothing his hands over my darkened cheeks, the light touch made me giggle and Daddy looked at me with smile on his face, and adoration in his eyes.

Suddenly I realized I was absolutely and totally pooped, as I snuggled into his bare chest and drifted off to sleep in his arms.

{ I know what you're all thinking... ' BITCH WHERE TF YOU BEEN?!?' And imma keep it real with you...I don't know}