• 8 •

Anne's POV
Today's the day. I, Anne Riggs has successfully seduced the schools playboy. 

What am I saying I'm terrified.

It's a good thing I have school today. It gives me time to mentally prepare myself.

Walking down the hall to my locker, Only to find Jackson leaning against it.
As soon as he sees me his face lights up.
"Hey Ladybug!"
I awkwardly wave back.

I wonder how long it will be before I'm comfortable around him?

"Ready for our date?" He asks.

"As ready as I'll ever be,"  I reply.

He holds his hand out for me and I hesitantly take it. He intertwines our fingers as we walk to class together.

We only share 1st and 7th period.

As we walk into class, we get stares from everyone. And I mean everyone. Even the teacher.

Take a picture it last longer

I shyly put my head down, but I felt the stares radiate off my fro.

Jackson tugged me to my seat which was conveniently next to him.

Throughout class Jackson kept putting his hand on my thigh,which gave me mixed emotions. But was kind of comforting in a way. 

When class was over I had to wait until lunch to see him again.

By the time lunch came around I was starving because I didn't have time to eat breakfast. I ran to get in line and get a seat. But upon seeing nowhere to sit , I decided on eating outside. 

It was nice out. Not to hot, not to cold. A light breeze blew as leaves shook and fell from the tree where I rested. I just sat staring into the distance when a shadow overcame my view.

I expected it to be Jackson but instead I saw a set of plastic boobies.

Oh boy....

"Who do you think you are?"    She asks. 

I looked up at her with a very confused expression.

"Don't act so clueless,you slut. Why are you hanging a around my Jackson? I thought I told you to stay away. "

"Well, we do have a project to do together..." I quietly muttered.

She sinisterly chuckled at me. And before I knew it, I was drenched in chocolate milk. She cackled and walked away, while I sat there in shock.

I couldn't even cry at this point, I just got up and walked to the nurses office.

THESE WERE MY FAVORITE OVERALLS

I looked at my yellow pastel overall shorts, covered in brown stains.

They were mocking me.

The only thing the nurse had for me to change into was a pink baby tee and shorts.

I trudged down the hallway to my last period, surrounded by my own self pity.

I sat at my table waiting for this class to end, when Jackson walked in.
He brightly waved at me, but after giving me a once over he looked puzzled.

"You weren't wearing that this morning , were you ?"

I slowly shook my head no.
I looked up at him with a small pout playing on my lips.

He pulled me into a bear hug," Aw , my baby what happened?" He said in a babyish tone. "And why do you smell like milkshake. "

I pulled away and stared at him. "Jessica happened." I said quietly. He looked at me with realization on his face.
"Well how about I make it up to you and we start our date after school instead. "

I smiled and shook my head yes.  He smiled back. Now I was excitedly waiting for class to end.

Jackson's POV

Class ended and me and ladybug were walking to my car.

It was a light blue convertible that my mom used to drive. I cherished it with my life and her life.

I opened the door for Anne to get in. Then I hop over the door into the drivers seat.

I clicked the radio on and nirvana played through the speakers.

Me and Anne drove through the city. We stopped at just about every ice cream parlor within 20 miles. After several hours and ice cream cones later , I decided to spend the rest of our time at my house.

Me and Anne sat on the couch in my living room, as we watched 'What's Eating Gilbert Grape?'.  Suddenly ladybug leaned her head onto my shoulder, I took this as an initiative to wrap my arms around her and lay down. Her head rested on my shoulder, "Ladybug?"

She replied in a tired groan.

" I just wanted to tell you that I like you a lot. And I want you to be my girlfriend. I want to be able to hold you like this whenever. And protect you. Please say yes. "

She looked up at me with wide eyes. Before she connected her lips with mine. I could tell she had no clue what she was doing, but I moved my lips with hers.

I take that as a yes

Anne had fallen asleep on my chest , but as much as I didn't want to wake her, I had to take her home before I did something I regret.

I caressed her face in an effort to wake her, until she let out a tired whine.

"Baby, it's time to go home." I said softly.

"I don't want to," she protested.

"I'd let you stay, but I don't want things to get out of hand. "

At least not yet...

I carried her to the car after she told me her address, and drove her home.

I offered to walk her to the door, but she hurriedly declined saying it was fine.

I wonder what that was about...

I watched her walk into her house, which was completely dark inside, before I drove back home.

Weird....

{A/N lol my App Store crashed and I couldn't get wattpad so.....that's my story and I'm sticking to it 😗😗}