• 10 •

Anne's POV

I was on my way to Jackson house. He wanted to go over some things about our relationship, and I wanted to know more.

I walked up to his door and rung his doorbell. As the door swung open, I was greeted by an older male. He resembled Jackson , so I assumed it was his father.

Great...

He gave me a warm smile , but as soon as he opened his mouth to speak, I was engulfed into a warm hug. I knew it was him by his smell and touch.

I smiled to myself as I returned the hug. We stood in each other's embrace, until Jackson's father cleared his throat. We broke apart and turned to face him.

"You must be the lucky girl!" He said. I looked down in embarrassment.
He continued "Jackson goes on and on about you! Your eyes , your hair ,your-"

Jackson interrupted, "Dad, don't you have to go to work?"

"Oh! Right!" And like that he was out the door. Which left me and Jackson alone.

"Do you really talk about me like that?" I asked him.

He stared at me, before turning toward the stairs," Come, we have things to discus."

As I followed him up the stairs, I saw the redness on the tips of his ears.

We walked to his room , which was spotless. I plopped down on the bed and watched him.

He walked over to his desk, opened a drawer, and came back with a stack of papers.

"This is a contract, it doesn't really mean much since we aren't 'legal adults', but I still want us to have one."

"Contract for what?" I questioned.

"Your safety. If I overstep my boundaries, you could take me to court if you need, I have to sign it as well, to confirm that we are both consenting."

He handed me a pen and thee paper. I looked at the signature line for a second before slowing putting down my name. I looked up at Jackson to see that he'd already begun to do the same thing.
He then took the contract and put it in a locked drawer. He then walked back over to me, and handed me another piece of paper it said "RULES" in big bold letters at the top.

"This is my copy, you're copy is a lot prettier than mine , because princesses deserve pretty things." He said.
" Rules are necessary in our dynamic, to insure positions , and trust and obedience. I trust that you will obey me. Because if not, you will be punished. Spankings being the least, and isolation being the absolute worse. It will take some training for you to familiarize yourself, but I believe you'll do fine."

Then , we read through the rules together. Most of it seemed pretty simple , like calling him Daddy always or eating proper meals. Some of them seemed hard , like telling him if I'm troubled, because I have a hard time expressing myself, especially to other people. But one in particular confused me ' Do not touch yourself without my permission'.

Jackson's POV

"What does this mean?" Anne asked while pointing to one of the rules.

I looked and saw that she didn't know what it was to masturbate. For some reason , her innocence pulled me in , and in that moment ,something inside of me clicked.

I looked at her with hooded eyes ,"Why don't I show you?"

[A/N: I write too much lol]