• 6 •

Jackson's POV
Anne was coming over to work on our project. I was going to take this opportunity to officially confess my feelings and tell her about my lifestyle.
I mean, what's the worst that could happen?

I opened the door to reveal my Ladybug. In her pastel blue overalls and platform shoes.
She's so adorable.
"Hey! Come in. You can go up to my room I'll meet you up there in a second."
She timidly scrambled up the stair, books in her arms.
I walked into the kitchen to get snacks for us for later,then I went up to my room as well.
When I got there, she was huddled over a textbook with a confused look on her face.
"Hey," I said kinda breathlessly.
She looked up,"Hi."
We just stared at each other before looking away. She stared talking about the project , but after a while I zoned out staring at her.
Soon , I decided now was a good time for a break.
This is it.
I don't think I've ever been this nervous talking to a girl, but then again, when have I ever approached a girl first?
I dont know why, but she makes me nervous but calm at the same time. I'm jittery and relaxed around her. I feel happy though, just looking at her. That's why I have to do this. I want her to know how I feel.
"Hey, Anne, I wanted to tell you something. "
She looked up at me.
"I just, I like you, like a lot. A lot,a lot. I'm hoping you learn to like me back. Please."
Her mouth was agape as she stared at me with wide eyes. Finally she took in a breath and.....

Anne's POV

No no no no no. This is a joke. I never get this lucky. Ok, just,just breath and tell him you'll go out with him.

I open my mouth and,
"I like ice cream."

WHAT THE HECK

"I mean, um , yes! Yes I like you too."

He chuckled,"How about I take you out for ice cream. This Friday,yeah?"

I smiled sheepishly.

This can't be real.

[A/n:SORRY this is so short. But I wrote it yesterday and wattpad deleted it. So imma just continue in the next chapter tomorrow]