• 12 •

Anne's POV

I felt the sun heat my face through the window, and with much disdain, I opened my eyes and sat up.

I remembered the events that occurred last night, and my body immediately heated up.

I stretched, and looked out the window, just observing the outside. Then, it hit me ...

I DIDNT GO HOME LAST NIGHT AND I HAVE SCHOOL!

I suddenly hopped out of bed and started toward the door, when Jackson came in.

" Woah! Where you going?'' He held a tray of food in his hand, as he gently backed me toward the bed.

I sat down on his bed a accepted my incoming death.

"Hey,no pouting." Jackson said sternly. I just looked at him and pouted more. He suddenly walked towards me and grabbed my chin with hand.

"Ok, tell me what's wrong."

And that's when I lost it. The floodgates broke loose, and now my river of self pity is making its appearance on my face.

"I don't wanna die!" I repeated over and over in between sobs.

"Awh, Ladybug,c'mere."

He enveloped me in his arms until I started to calm down. Then he started to speak, "Now, why would you die?"'
"Because I didn't go home last night, and I'm gonna be late to school." I said between hiccups.

Jackson hugged me again while saying something about me being so innocent.
"Did you forget who your daddy was? I have it all under control." He said. "Now,go get ready for school, and you can wear something of mine. Assuming you don't want to go home right now."

I got up, feeling a slap to my bottom, and walked to the bathroom, to try and make myself look presentable. After brushing my teeth and hair, and washing my face, I walked out to see a large shirt and some leggings laid out on the bed.

I quickly changed and ate the food on the tray Jackson bought earlier. I made my way downstairs, to see Jackson already dressed and ready to go. He turned around and looked at me , before getting up and heading towards the door.

I quickly caught up and hopped into his car before be drove off.

I wasn't ready to face the girls at school. I also wasn't ready to see Jackson change. He was way different at school and out of school. At school he was the silent popular lady-killer. But to me he was a gentle giant. We usually don't get to talk much during school, he's always with the popular kids, who are very intimidating might I add. I was usually alone, I don't really have friends , I don't want any either.

We pulled up to the school, with just about everyone in the parking lot staring at us. I shot Jackson a glance, which he caught. Before I knew it, he was opening my door and holding my hand as we walked through the parking lot. I kept my head down as I heard whispers of how lucky I was, or how I don't deserve him. Before I knew it, we were inside the school, and first bell was ringing. Jackson turned toward me and kissed my forehead, before walking away.

I stood in awe for a moment, before coming to my senses and scurrying to first period.

Throughout the entire day, I heard my name loom above my head. And all I could do was watch Jackson from a distance. Even in the period we had together, he was dragged to the back of the room by 'The Clique'. And to top it all off I had to accept my death, when I got home.

It didn't really hit me until last bell rang.

I'm really going to die

Or at least that's what I thought....

{This chapter is a mess(I'll edit it later) but the next one is wayyyy better I stg }