• 9 •

Anne's POV

It's been a month since my date with Jackson. We've decided that we're officially an unofficial couple. We do couple things. Like hug and hold hands...and kiss. But Jackson done some more serious things too.
Like grasping my thigh when we sit next to each other, and feeling my boobs when we kiss.

But nothing I haven't agreed to.
I feel as if I wouldn't mind him giving myself to him. As a matter of fact, I almost want him to take me.

I should chill with the erotic novels.....

We've had a discussion though,about this 'kink'. Is practically a lifestyle. And hearing him explain it to me was an awakening to me. I'd never felt that feeling of....lust.

But it felt,no, feels right.

Jackson's POV

Me and Ladybug are getting serious, but not too serious, not yet. I told her about the world of kinks and the lifestyle I live, and it was a learning experience for the both of us.

*Flashback*

I sat Anne down on the couch in my living room. We'd been a thing for about a month now, I figured it was time to tell her.

"So Anne , I have something very serious to discuss with you. "
She looked at me with wide eyes as she nodded her head.
"I'm not what you would call the 'average' person. I have some very dominant traits. I like control, I love having power, having others submit to me."

The size of her eyes grew as she held a skeptical look.

"You see, there is a world of those outside the box. Formally , it is called BDSM. Bondage,Dom/Sub, Sadist/Masochist. I'm more in the Dom/Sub category. Except I'm on the softer side."

"What do you mean ?" She asked.

"I'm a firm Dom. I will not hesitate to tie you up or spank you over my knee..." Anne shifted in her seat. "But I want to spoil my sub , treat her like a princess, love her. Make her feel loved , protected. I want you to be that for me. Do you think you can handle it?"

Anne's face was tinged dark red , as she shifted around in her seat. Aroused.

She gulped loudly before answering me. " I, I don't know?" She sounded unsure of herself.

"How about we try it and see if you like it. How about that , Ladybug?" I smiled at her
She nodded her head while looking down.
"Use Words Ladybug."
"Y-Yes..."

"Oh and one more thing... you have to call me daddy. " I smirked.

{I should update more since I'm on spring break. Lol I'll continue in present time in the next chapter!!!}