• 11 •

Anne's POV

I stared at Jackson in shock.

What does he mean?

"Do you trust me ?" He asked.

"Y-Yes," I answered back hesitantly.

Jackson got up and walked toward me until he stood in between my legs.

Slowly, he rested his hand on my cheek and leaned in for a kiss, to which I obliged.

This kiss was different than the others. It was more passionate and fiery, like he was after something. I struggled to keep up.

Before I knew it, I had laid all the way down on his bed. Jackson pulled away and looked at me, before changing his target to my neck.

He'd never done that before , and I didn't know how to react. The kissing and biting...it was ethereal. Her ravished my whole neck before gripping the hem of my shirt. He looked up at me for permission, and I quickly nodded.

I needed more. I wanted more. I craved more.

Before I knew it I laid before him in my under clothes.

I felt rather childish. It wasn't like I was flat chested or anything , it's just the matching Powerpuff Girl set that I'd decided to wear.
Jackson looked at my attire and chuckled,"cute." He said under his breath.

I looked down sheepishly , as he continued his attack on my body. He kissed a trail all the way to my thighs. Before he bit the inside of them.

His actions made me squirm and whine a little. I didn't know what I wanted, but whatever it was, he wasn't giving it to me.

Jackson came back up and loomed over me,before reaching behind my back to unclip my ,rather embarrassing, bra. And as soon as my breast were released, my nipples stood at attention. And no later was Jackson on then like his last meal.

He sucked and nibbled, which elicited a series of gasp from my mouth. After a while, he went back downward. This time he'd hooked his fingers inside of my,also embarrassing,panties.

As he slowly slid then down, I began to feel that feeling again, I needed something, but I don't know what. It began to form a pressure 'down there.'

As Jackson slid my panties down , the cold air hit my core. I could feel the difference in temperature, and I was burning up.

My breathing began to increase, as Jackson slowly stroked my 'downstairs hair'. There was never a lot of it, I don't know why.

He made a line , from my hair all the was until he got to my core, and when he did make contact, I released a very erotic moan.

" Jackson ," I moaned breathily.

He looked at me sternly before stating "That's not my name. "

"Daddy," I quickly corrected myself.

Jackson looked up at me with dark, hooded eyes. He bit his lip and moved his finger again. I made the same noice, except this time it was louder.

"This is going to hurt at first, but you'll get used to it," I heard him say. Before I could comprehend what he meant, I felt his finger enter me , and a sharp pain shoot inside of me. I sharply inhaled at the feeling.

After a few moments, Jackson began to pump his finger inside of me. Instantly, my whole body was overcome with a feeling of bliss. Pure Bliss.

I began to twist and turn as loud moans and pants left my mouth. I felt the pressure from before increase. And soon enough, I saw white, as a particularly loud moan escaped my lips.

"Ah! Daddy!"

I liked the way it rolled off my tongue. It felt natural, it felt right.

I convulsed on the bed before I finally calmed down, and as soon as I did, I heard Jackson say " Your turn."

I wasn't sure how much I could take, but before I could say anything, he grabbed my hand that had been gripping his sheets, and moved it down until it was in between my legs. I felt the wetness of my core and gasped. I wasn't used to this feeling. He slowly guided my hand up and down my slit before he pumped my two fingers inside myself. I kept moving my fingers as Jackson let go.
"Good girl." He said.

When he did let go , he latched his mouth onto my nipple. His hand made it way back to my core and began to rub right above where my fingers were working. Combined with him playing with my nipples , my senses when through the roof. I began to moan more, and louder, and the pressure felt way bigger than before. I sped up my motions, and used my other hand to grip Jackson bedsheets. Before finally, the floodgates opened, and I mean literally. A clear warm liquid shot out of me , as I writhed in pleasure.

My body was hot , and sticky with sweat as I opened my eyes and looked at Jackson, who just stared at me with big eyes.

After a few moments, he regained consciousness and picked me up bridal style and brought me into his bathroom. All the while muttering things along the lines of 'good girl' and 'you did so good' which made me fuzzy.

"Honestly, that's the sexiest thing I've ever seen a woman do. I'm going to have a lot of fun with your little talent." He said as I blushed from heat and embarrassment.

He began to fill the tub with water, as I struggled to regulate my breathing. It wasn't long before the tub was full. Jackson picked me back up, and set me in the tub. I instantly relaxed as the warm water hit my skin.

I looked over at Jackson to see him pouring soap onto a loofah. I suddenly spoke "Daddy?" I said before I could stop myself.

He looked up at me, "Yes babes?"

"What was that?" I asked in a far out voice.

He began to wash my upper body, " That is what I'd consider , lesson number one. And a test of my self control," he muttered the last part under his breath, before he continued I talk.

"And what we're doing em right now is aftercare. It's something that will occur after every sexual interaction and punishment. It helps bring you out of your Sub Space, and lets you know you are cared for. It also helps get rid of bad thoughts you may get after one of our sessions. Aftercare is essential and required and should happen every time. "

I took his words in, as I clung to the atmosphere of the setting. It was a tranquil aura , it was peaceful, but like after a tornado peaceful.

The calm after the storm.

Jackson finished washing me and drained the water. He carried me back into his room, and put me back in my panties and pulled a large white shirt over my head.

I looked at the comforter and blushed. There was a large wet spot where I'd been laying before.

"It's nothing to be ashamed of. Tons of girls and their boyfriends wish they had the ability to squirt like you did. " he said as he pulled off the sheets. He put the sheets in a hamper, and pulled another set out of his closet , before remaking his bed. He also changed into a pair of sweatpants , before climbing into bed.

He motioned for me to join him, to which I happily obliged.

I didn't realize how tired I was, until his mattress began to cradle my body in comfort.

I looked up and studied Jackson's facial features, before drifting off to sleep in his arms.

Today was amazing

{THIS IS SO LONG. LOL BYE!!☺️☺️}