0

I was suddenly pushed hardly until I hit the school hallway floor.

"I would say watch where you're going, but then again your blind ass can't see anything." Derek laughed. I looked up to see him high fiving Jack G. I looked back down and gathered my books from the floor and stood up.

Derek this time knocked my books out of my hands and my papers flew everywhere.

"Pick it up fatass." Derek yelled. I took in a deep shaky breath as a felt the tears brimming at my waterline. I went back down to the floor and tried to pick everything up without other people stepping on them. I then reached for my book but Jack kicked it and it slid somewhere down the hall.

I started breathing quickly and my hands were slightly shaking. My anxiety was acting up.

"Fetch." Derek said before they both walked away.

I let my hair fall in front of my shoulder so that it could cover my face. I could tell that my face was red because it felt hot and there were tears escaping my eyes.

I quickly gathered my things again and stood up, in search for my book that Jack kicked.

People pushed past me while I was walking and I almost fell.

I kept searching for my book, but there was no use. I couldn't find it anywhere and I was late to class.
I sighed and turned back around.

"Looking for this?" I turned around to see a blonde girl holding up my book. "Yes, thank you!" I sniffed. She handed me the book and I took it.

"No prob. Your late to class.."
She waited for my name. I tucked my hair behind my ear. "Shyanne." I cleared my throat.
"Nathalie."

I already knew who she was. She was one of the most popular girls in school, and she was Derek's girlfriend.

"Thanks for the book." I said before rushing into my class.

"Late again, Ms. Thompson?" My teacher gave me an annoyed look. I held my head down. "Sorry." I said and walked to my seat.

"Mr. Gillies, chill. You know it takes a while for fat people to get where they need to be." Derek commented. The class laughed and sunk even more in my seat.

I'm used to it, but it still hurts.
~~~~~~~~
*after school*

As I'm walking home, I hear thunder crash over my head.

"Oh Shyanne!!" Derek teased.

I shut my eyes and stopped walking. I turned around and he walked up to me with his crew.

"Ms. Cow I should say?" He chuckled.

With that I turned back around and started walking again. "Stupid bitch, I'm fucking talking to you!" He pushed me and I fell in the wet dirt. I groaned in pain because I landed on my side were my "uncle" hit me.

"Derek, chill." Johnson said. Derek kissed his teeth. "Whatever man.
"She's just a waste of space anyway." He said before they all walked away.